Let's skip that and fall in love (Jalex)

A/N Hello and welcome to another Jalex fic. Um if you don't know what Jalex is it is the pairing of Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat from the band All Time Low. This is a gay love story. If you're not into that kind of stuff feel free to read my other stories. Now to the people who are goign to read this. I had a hell of a time fixing the grammar and spelling because my moms laptop doesn't check it for me. So I literally spent half an hour copying and pasting paragraphs to be fixed for you so please leave feedback cause I busted my ass to make it the best as possible. So comment, vote, and tell me what you think. Thank you <333 ~Paige

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack POV

I've been away for about five months due to family stuff. It was good to finally be back home and back in school. The best part was I get to cause trouble with my best friend Alice again. We talked every now and then when I was away, but not all that much. It's been a week since I came back to school. Alice was very excited today cause her friend Alex was back after being sick for two weeks.

"Jack I would like you to meet Alex. Alex this is Jack." Alice said, with a big grin on her face.

I smiled at the boy named Alex and sat at the round table with them. Alex looked up from his lunch and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Jack." He said, as he took a bite of an apple and extended his hand out to me.

"Nice to meet you too." I said and shook his hand.

There was some kind of spark when we touched hands. Probably static because he pulled away as quickly as I did. I doubt it's anything more I just met this guy.

"Where's Marie?" Alice asked looking over at me.

"Probably making out with some guy that's not me." I said with a shrug.

Marie has been my girlfriend since junior high. She's clingy and a bitch. I don't really care for her anymore. I've tried breaking it off, but she won't take no for an answer so I just ignore her and put up with her when she's around me.

"Why don't you kick her to the curb?" Alice asked as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"I've tried. She won't accept it. I don't see why I mean she can't be using me for popularity because all her friends hate me." I frowned.

"Maybe she's just a needy slut?" Alex suggested.

I couldn't help but laugh at his remark. Alice started choking on her food from laughing. Alex laughing with us and hit her on the back to stop her from choking.

"Dammit Alice you can't die today I need your help in math." I whined and offered her my water bottle.

"Fuck you Jackery." She said as she took a drink of my water.

"hey you two knock it off." Alex said with a smirk on his face.

"Jackyboo!!!" The mst annoying voice I've ever heard in my life screamed from across the lunch room.

"RiRi!" I replied in the most happy tone I could pull off.

She ran to me and sat in my lap. Alice and Alex were making gagging motions and pretending to shoot themselves. I tried to hold back a laugh and looked up at Marie who was placing her hands in a place that shouldn't be touched in public. She had a stupid smirk on her face. She thought I liked it so she kept touching me. It felt so disgusting I wanted to push her off me and run far away. But if I did that I know I'll pay for it. I bit my lip and looked down at her hand that was now sneaking its way into my pants. 'Fuck why was I cursed as a man?" I thought when my pants started getting tight. Her stupid smirk turned into a stupid grin as she slipped her hand into my pants.