chapter 8ish

Alex's POV

"How?" I asked, staring up at my father.

"You need to scream to be heard."

"I've tried screaming, but nothing happens."

"Scream as loud as you can. If you want to live on they have to hear you."

"Who are they?"

"Angels," he said with a soft smile.

"What if they can't hear me?"

"You don't have time to think like that Alex. You have to scream as loud as possible, your life depends on it."

"If I don't make it will you still be here to take me with you?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Of course," he said with a smiled before pulling me into a tight hug.

  I hugged him back and rubbed my eyes. He pulled away and gave me a smile. I smiled back and turned towards the darkness. I only had one more chance. I couldn't fuck up. I started sprinting into the darkness until I was surrounded by pure black. I stood up, inhaled, and screamed at the top of my lungs. 'you need to scream to be heard' my father's words kept repeating in my mind like a broken record. I'm not sure how long I stood there screaming. I didn't really care how long I was there. All I cared about was if they had heard me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This isn't the full chapter at all. I just can't get past this part and I feel liek if I post this I can finally get back into what I wanted to write.

I really need you guys to start leaving some form of feedback. Lately I feel like my writing is worthless. I really love to write, but if no one even gives a fuck about my writing what's the point? I get the whole "do it for yorself" shit, but I need something to make me feel good about it. I love this story and I have fun writing it, but I need you guys to respond. Am I not doing a good enough job? Is it because I stopped this story for so long and now no one cares?

Sorry for my little rant, but seriously. Thank you for reading and I promise the official "chapter 8" will be a hell of a lot better.