5.Feelings...

" Jisoo, Eunwoo...well done...it's wrap earlier than I thought, you both looks really good together" director compliment them, who where almost done with there last shoot, everything went well and wrap earlier too.

" Thank you director nim" both thank him and went back to changing room.

" Unnie, I think...let it be" lisa wanted to say something but drop it off making jisoo curious and confused.

" What happened, don't drop it...just tell me" jisoo asked curiously while showing she is irritated as lisa drop it after starting it.

" It's that, I think... taehyungshi, he's... he's...

" What lisa" jisoo asked in annoyance, as first lisa didn't telling it directly making it more complicated and second it's about Taehyung, which she probably wanted to hear anything.

" He's jealous, I mean he looks so jealous of Eunwoo, he's glaring at him whenever you both get close for shoot, I swear he is so so jealous" lisa say like rapping but still jisoo understand it, she didn't say anything, just shrugged it off, but lisa the curious one again say something.

" I think, he still has some feeling for you Unnie" lisa say on which jisoo replied with bitter chuckle " Really...you think that, then why he ghost me for all these years...it's not mere days, he ghost me for years for god sake, and you think he loves me, he has feelings for me" jisoo say, unknowingly her eyes get teary.

" Unnie, I didn't mean that way...

" It's okk...let's go, I am so sleepy" jisoo say and walked out of changing room following lisa.

Lisa went back in her car, while jisoo get in her Purple Lamborghini with her Bodyguard Taehyung. Jisoo as usual looking out of window with gloomy eye's, she's thinking about her happy school days.

Past...

" Jisooyaa, which flavor do you want" 15 year old taehyung asked his girlfriend jisoo who was happily clinging on his arm, as they where on there 100 days anniversary date.

" Tae, I want cookies and cream one" she replied looking at ice cream stall in quite crowdy area. " Alright...two cookies and cream" taehyung order there ice cream and give that vendor money.

" It's so tasty, sweet and crunchy" jisoo mumble while eating ice cream. " Taehyung, what are you going to do these holiday, are you going back to your home" jisoo asked curiously she wanted to spend her holidays with him.

" Usually I went to Grandma house, but if you want I can stay here with...my Jisooyaa" taehyung say peck on her cherry plum like lips, she blush, it's not new to her as he always do to her making her shy and blush.

my Jisooyaa" taehyung say peck on her cherry plum like lips, she blush, it's not new to her as he always do to her making her shy and blush