14. Trap...

" Mr. Kim, I'm the cause of your daughter traumatic attack" Taehyung say feeling guilty and nervous. " What do you mean"Mr. Kim asked confusedly.

" Sir...the murderer of Mrs. Kim is...my appa" Taehyung utter nervously, he still couldn't digest the fact that his father is murderer.

" What are you saying Mr. Taehyung..it's so serious topic...are you sure about it" Mr. Kim asked in shocked yet confused look, he didn't noticed someone was hearing them...non other than his trusted member...friend Mr Choi.

But Taehyung knew, Mr. Choi was eavesdropping them, he knew from start that the most trusted member of Mr. Kim is the traitor, but he didn't have any proof yet.

" Mr. Kim, I will tell you everything...but not now, I will surely find out who is the main mastermind and the rat hiding here " Taehyung assure him and plead him to give him some time... here Mr Choi hear everything but he didn't knew it's a trap.

" I trust you Mr Taehyung" Mr Kim say gratefully. " Thank you...now I will take my leave" Taehyung say and walked out of room, before Taehyung went out Mr. Choi walked to serene area in hospital and call the mastermind Kang Jung.

" Boss you are right,that personal bodyguard of Jisoo is the son of that coward Kim and now he is planning something to find you" Mr.choi say nervously to his boss means Kang Jung.

" Don't worry Mr Choi, don't let him see next day tell your men who was chasing him to kill him by today... at any cost" Kang Jung say from other side, both didn't know yet that that man they are talking about is already caught by Taehyung, Taehyung trapping plan work very well.

" Mr. Choi, what are you doing here" Taehyung asked straightforwardly looking straight at nervous and startled Mr. Choi, the traitor.

 Choi, the traitor

" Oh... I am just calling a member, as we have meeting and I will not able to attend so... I am just telling him" Mr.choi say nervously, he trying his best to maintain himself, like nothing happened.

" Really Mr.choi...or Mr traitor" Taehyung say in cold, stern voice sending shivers down his spine.

" WHAT" Mr. Choi shockingly asked and about to run way, when Taehyung punch him hard.

" You traitor you think all this year's your sweet talks will work on everyone...NO...it's clearly NO." Taehyung say and call Mr. Kim Chang Il bodyguards. Mr. Choi was shocked, he didn't know what to do at this instant.

" Mr. Choi I trust you the most, from my first day till today I trust you most, I share every details and everything with you not knowing you are the most untrustworthy, traitor in my group...I thought you as my friend, my most trusted member but your are a betrayal" Mr Kim say angrily, feeling betrayed by his most trusted member, his friend.

Mr. Kim Chang Il punch him hard, and instead of it Mr Choi attack him with sharp hidden pocket knife when Taehyung saw that and push Mr. Kim and took that attack on his stomach area. Blood started to flow down, bodyguard cuffed Mr. Choi and took him away while Mr. Kim call doctor's and they took Taehyung to emergency room.

Flashback before coming to Jisoo apartment...

Taehyung went to meet Mr. Kim personally, he tell everything to Mr. Kim Chang Il , about his father, about Kang and the traitor Mr. Choi.

Mr. Kim trust him, but he wants proof as his trust over Mr. Choi is not just for mere days it's from year's. Taehyung tell his plan to trap Mr. Choi in his web, first Mr Kim didn't want to do that, but he trust taehyung too.

So he gave one chance to him, to prove that Mr Choi is traitor.

End...

Mr. Choi and his men's who where working with Kang where taken under investigation, and the men who was caught by taehyung with proof's too. Jin hacked every information which he can from the basis of Mr. Choi investigation.

But still it weren't enough to caught that mastermind Mafia Kang Jung...to track his location.

Jisoo woke up from her traumatic attack " Appa, taehyung's appa kill eomma...his appa is murderer" jisoo say as soon as she spot her appa beside her. " He's son of murderer" jisoo continued with teary eyes.

" Jisoo, he might be son of murderer...but it doesn't mean he is killer too or hitman like them, his appa get his punishment while taehyung is innocent, his eomma is innocent too, they didn't know anything about there appa or husband" Mr. kim explain taehyung's side to jisoo. He trust him and his trust towards him increased after he catch Mr. Choi.

" Jisoo your eomma is not here still if she, she didn't want any innocent ones to suffer and also want her jisooyaa to be happy and safe. On other hand taehyung is good man, he is trusted and loyal person...he save me from Mr. Choi attack" Mr. Kim continued his side.

" What Mr. Choi, he attacked you...why" jisoo asked confusedly.
" Jisoo... Taehyung found out who is traitor and mastermind behind everything, and in this all Mr. Choi is the traitor, he work under that mastermind... Mr Choi was about to attacked me when taehyung push me and take that on his stomach... he's now in emergency room "jisoo's dad explain feeling guilty for trusting Mr. Choi wholeheartedly.

" WHAT... taehyung, no it can't be...he is safe right appa, tell me appa that nothing happened to him" jisoo say in verge of tears.

" Where is he, I want to meet him...appa take me there please" jisoo request her dad and broke down into tears.

appa take me there please" jisoo request her dad and broke down into tears

" Jisoo, he is in emergency ward... doctor's are treating him, trust them, nothing will gonna happen to him" Jisoo's dad say assuring his daughter, who's eyes are fluffy by excessive crying.

" Appa, I don't want to lose him like eomma, please save him appa" jisoo say in hoarse voice as shes crying out her emotions, pain in form of tears. She loves him, the pain and fear of losing someone is clear in her eyes, she didn't want to lose her love.

" Jisoo...he is strong, nothing will gonna happen to him... I promise you I will save him " her dad say and hugging her fragile body who was crying mess. He creases her back and soothes her.

It's second time him his life, he saw his daughter this vulnerable for someone, first for her mother who died long ago and now for her personal bodyguard who is fighting for life and death.....

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕…