15.Let's start again...

Hours passed, doctor's where still treating taehyung, jisoo tears are still flowing down like a river. She was crying mess, vulnerable, while her dad was worried sick about him and his daughter who is crying continuously

He was blaming himself for his wife death, for taehyung's condition for jisoo's suffering. It's never gonna happen if he didn't enter this political world, it's never gonna happened if he didn't arrest Mafia Kang.

But who will tell him, it's not his fault, it's his duty which he do wholeheartedly and loyally. It's not his fault, everything is planned no one can stop it.

Doctor's come out after long surgery " Doctor how is he" jisoo asked in weak hoarse voice. " He's fine now, he's out of danger, we stop bleeding... thankfully it didn't damage his vitals... but still his weak and need rest" doctor clarify taehyung's condition to them and assure them he's fine.

" Can...can I meet him" jisoo asked nervously, her face was pale and covered with dry tears, because of excessive crying her eyes are red too. " Only one person" doctor say, jisoo looked towards her dad who nodded and then she run inside his room who was lying on hospitals bed.

" Taehyung... please woke up... don't leave me alone, I will never say that...I am dumb to say to leave me...but it's not true... Taehyung, I still love you...I know you too love me...

...back then you have your reasons, you ghost me...but I never blame you, I blame myself for not loving you wholeheartedly...
I trust you, please don't leave me... I only loves you taetae, you are only one who can make my heart flutter...

...I tried to forgot you but my heart never will do that, when I saw you first time after so many years... I was so happy and wanted to hug you and keep you with me, but I suppress my feelings...

...I told myself to hate you...but it never happened, because I love you most...tae baby your Jisooyaa will never say to leave her... can't you see that" jisoo say while hiccuping, tears again started to flow down her cheery soft cheeks, which where already covered with her dry tears.

She slowly drift into sleep beside taehyung, who heard everything, who was awake all the time and listening to her. A smile plaster on his handsome face. He slowly creases her head with his long hand and kiss her forehead with so much love.

" Jisooyaa, I will never leave you again. I promise you, these time I will protect you and stay beside you and give you  utmost love and care" Taehyung say with sincerity and lovingly creases her forehead.

~~~~~

Jisoo was doing her gig while Taehyung as usual doing his duty as her Bodyguard. Both start new beginning as couple, both started to love each other and act lovely dovely again.

They miss each other care and love so so much. In break time taehyung always went to jisoo restroom and spend some sweet moments with her, like kiss her forehead or her cheery soft lips, or give her sweet gifts, bouquets, roses and all.

At apartment too, both sometimes get intimate and take things quiet away...just little far way. As both wanted to take everything slowly, they wanted to treasure everything with slow pace.

It's Sunday morning, both get ready to spend there sweet time together. Jisoo prepare lunch and prepare dishes for them and put them on table and went to call Taehyung.

 Jisoo prepare lunch and prepare dishes for them and put them on table and went to call Taehyung