12. Murderer...

" Boss, we couldn't find Mrs. Kim and her husband Mr. Kim yet...but we come to know that someone take them to Seoul Military Hospital... I think they where hiding there" a man in black from head to toe with tattoo of alphabet K on his neck.

" Hmm...who help them" the boss asked in commanding voice.
" We didn't found yet... but he's a young man in his mid twenties" that man in black with tattoo muttered.

" One more thing Boss...as you say to keep eye on Jisoo bodyguard, we come to know he went to Seoul Military Hospital this evening...with a lady, we are suspecting she is Mrs. Kim" that man in black continue on which the Boss chuckles.

" Ohh...it's getting interesting, tell him that if its true...kill Mrs. Kim, Mr Kim and my Jisooyaa bodyguard too" the boss say with evil smirk. " Yes boss...

Taehyung call Jin and tell him everything, later he pick his mom from that small apartment and drove towards Seoul Military Hospital as fast as possible...he was in so hurry that he didn't noticed someone is looking at him, following his every moves.

" Hyung where is he...where is my appa" Taehyung asked about his dad to doctor hoseok impatiently. " Taehyung, he's in room no. 334, but he's not in condition to talk around." Hoseok replied calmly, trying to convince the furious Taehyung.

" Hyung I don't care... I need to talk to him, I want answer, that's it" Taehyung say furiously and walked towards room 344 with huge steps, here his mom follow him while trying her best to calm her son, but he's not in state of hearing anything.

He enter that room no. 334 and saw his dad resting on bed with open eyes, machines where controlling his soul to live more.

 334 and saw his dad resting on bed with open eyes, machines where controlling his soul to live more

He grab his appa hand lightly. His dad looked at him with smile on his face but it vanished at Taehyung's words.

" Tell me everything" Taehyung say controlling his temper. " Taehyung" his dad call him in low week voice. " TELL ME" Taehyung asked raising his voice little bit .

" Taehyung...he's not in condition to talk... please" his mom say with teary eye's. " No... I am too impatient, I want answer... I can't wait anymore" Taehyung say and let go of his dad hand.

His dad nods assuring his wife that it's fine, it's time for Taehyung to know everything and her too, who didn't know anything by himself who never tell her.

" I, your dad work for Mafia Kang Hyun...I marry your mom, it's arranged marriage though, still I love her...I hide everything about my work from everyone, even your mom...

... year's passed everything was right, your mom give birth to you... I was scared as I know if I do anything wrong or failed in there mission they will kill me and your mom and you too...