13. Leave me Alone...

It's late at night, Jin come to Jisoo house  as Taehyung went out to Seoul Military Hospital. He was doing some work in his laptop when someone entered in...he's non others than Taehyung.

" Taehyung...when did you come...what happened" Jin asked moving his gaze from laptop to tae, who was sweating alot, his hair where mess and his clothes where dirty too.

"Jin hyung...I am the son of Mrs. Kim's murder" Jin was so so shocked, he come near taehyung when he heard sound on glass break.

Both turn towards that sound source to spot Jisoo standing there with widen eyes, her face was shocked in disbelief. The glass she was holding fall down and shattered into pieces.

" Jisoo..." Jin call in low wobbly voice. " Jisooshi..." this time tae call her and slowly walked towards her, who fall down and cried out, she's crying mess, she couldn't digest, she couldn't believe that her lover's father is killer, murder of her mom.

" Don't come near me...your appa kill my mom...you the son of murderer" jisoo yell out and again burst into tears.

Taehyung knows this will happen when she will come two know, all time he give her pain, he ghost her, his dad murder her mom

Taehyung knows this will happen when she will come two know, all time he give her pain, he ghost her, his dad murder her mom. They where behind her pain.

" Taehyung... Just leave me alone, I didn't want to see your face. I have forgiven you for everything because I love you, I know it's not your fault, you didn't do anything...but please leave me, go far away from me, please...never show me your face, I will not hate you, but I can't love you, I can't see your face... LEAVE ME ALONE TAEHYUNG" Jisoo say with broken heart, and faint down because of trauma.

Taehyung and Jin run towards her " Jisoo...". Taehyung carry her in his buff arms while Jin get his car ready to go to hospital.

At hospital Jisoo got treated by doctor and now her condition is normal, she collapse down because of her mom death  traumatic attack hit her mind.

Her appa didn't know anything how this happened, what lead to collapse down.

"Mr. Kim...can we have a talk in private."taehyung asked in requesting tone to jisoo's das who was sitting in waiting area outside jisoo room.

"You are awake...that's good, let's start our quiz game" taehyung say wearing rubber glove's in his both hands.

"What quiz"that man who got trapped by taehyung asked showing he's not scared of him.

"Quiz...I will ask you some questions... and you have to answer me sincerely "taehyung say plainly while grabbing his chin harshly.

"What questions "that man asked trying his best not to show his weak side.

"You know verywell...and if you didn't answer I will cut your each finger for each question...either it's for wrong answer or for silent treatment... now its your choice "taehyung say and took out sharp small knife.

Taehyung pull one chair and sit in front of him, he took his right hand and place it on table with knife edge almost touching his middle finger.

"I will cut this one first...if you didn't answer my question" taehyung say making that man gulp down his saliva in fear.

That man didn't had any choice other than answering taehyung's questions or losing one finger.

"First question... wait, I didn't introduced myself right... let me introduced first I AM KIM TAEHYUNG...son of Mr. Kim the man who you shot few hours ago "taehyung say making that man shocked.

"WHAT... but he didn't had any child...how"that man asked being shocked.

"You are not the one who will  ask questions... don't utter anything except answering my questions... UNDERSTOOD " taehyung say threating him.

"First question... who send you" tae asked and grated with silence.

Taehyung clenched his jaw and without other thought he cut his middle finger making his groan in pain.

"Its fun

"Its fun...i hope you didn't want to go finger less after it" taehyung say mockingly.

"Second question...for what mission you come here" taehyung asked putting knife on index finger.

"I think you want to lose your other finger too"taehyung say after minute of silence, making him scared.

"No...no...don't cut please... "he whimper in pain when taehyung slightly force knife into his index finger.

"Okk...speak then"taehyung say in commanding tone while crossing his right leg on left one.

"I come here to chase you, to keep eye on you and I do this everyday  from start before you join in as Jisooshi bodyguard, I keep eye on her and tell everything about her to my Boss " that man say in scary voice.

"Ohh...so you where the one who always come to jisoo shooting site with black audi" taehyung asked on which he nodded.

"Next question... how did you entered military hospital " taehyung asked in dark, serious tone.

"I...I killed one military man, who was guarding outside hospital and disguise myself to enter in" he tell him making his eye's dark, and cold.

" You kill an military officer."taehyung asked and punch him hard on his face.

" Now tell me...just answer as yes or no"taehyung asked in rage on which he nodded sacredly.

"You work for Kang Jung...Mafia Kang Hyun's son"taehyung asked on which he nodded.

"Say yes or no"taehyung yell at him making him flinched.

"Yes "he utter making taehyung clenched his jaw.

"Is Mr.Choi is part of Kang's group "taehyung asked frowning his eyebrows.

"Yes"that man say, that man was shocked as no one knows, or could predict about Mr. Choi other side, as he hide it very well.

"GREAT...I thought you didn't care about yourself and serve that bastard Kang Jung whole heartily...but I am wrong, you make my job more easy.....

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💕💜…