17. Terrible...

Past...

Jisoo is heartthrob in her school time before she accept taehyung proposal many boys proposed her but she reject them in polite way not wanting to hurt anyone.

But one day a boy who is was her senior propose her and she reject him too as she developed crush on new students taehyung who became heartthrob too, every girl dream him as there boyfriend so as Jisoo.

That boy let it away that time but he's angry on jisoo for getting rejected. He's non other than Mafia Kang son Kang Jung who was low-key in school. No one knows about him being Mafia son as he hide his identity.

After a year Taehyung propose Jisoo and of course she accept him she too have long time crush on him. Kang Jung comes to know about it, he was super mad and angry.

As taehyung was heartthrob and famous in school for his intelligence, smartness everyone praises him and teachers always compare Kang Jung with Taehyung making him pissed.

Sometimes both get into fight too on small small issues and everyone takes taehyung side. Taehyung never thought him as enemy but just a bad boy who likes to cause trouble ad get into fight.

Taehyung always ignore him not knowing Kang Jung always plan something against him...he started to hate Taehyung and when he come to know jisoo accept his proposal he became more angry.

He again proposed jisoo knowing she's already dating Taehyung and she will reject him still he do that and of course she reject him again.

Then he planned to take revenge on her... After school days everyone got separated Kang Jung join his dad steps and became Mafia too but no one knows about it.

When his dad got arrested and killed he come too know that the one who arrest is non other than Jisoo's dad. He's revenge got doubled he planned to kill her mother and abduct her.

But later task didn't accomplished, he never let chance to stalk her, he always keep eye on her through his men's.

He always stalk jisoo even in US where she went after that tragic incident.

He knows everything about her... including taehyung ghost her and went somewhere...not everything too.

And because of that he never reached Taehyung...

Past end...

"Jisoo unnie where are you..." Lisa call in frustration as she didn't spot jisoo in changing room after her last gig.

" Lisa call in frustration as she didn't spot jisoo in changing room after her last gig

She search everywhere but she didn't spot her. She asked guard who was guarding that building and come to know she went somewhere in hurry without telling her.

She got worried she call her again and again but no use. Later she called Jin who pick her call at first ring.

" Jin oppa...jisoo unnie is not here...