00 | prologue

. . .

╔══════════════╗
October 5, 2015
╚══════════════╝

I sat on the bench, completely frozen. My mind was in haze of what happened a while ago. I was crying, tears streaming down my eyes uncontrollably. The onlookers gazed at me as they passed by. Not that I was in right state to care bout it.

A buzz in my pocket which I had been trying to ignore for quite a while now caught my attention. I shakily pulled out the phone from my pocket, glancing at the screen. I looked like mess. My cheeks smudged with tears, my eyes all swollen.

I turned on the phone.

Minho

20 missed calls >

102 messages >

I clicked on the message icon, opening the enormous amount of messages I received. I glanced at the texts with my blurry vision.

Minho

Aera?
6:00 pm

Shim Aera! I'm
texting you since
forever. When
am I getting a
reply?!
6:05 pm

I'm coming over.
You better be
there.
6:10 pm

Aera. Bitch,
open the door.
6:30 pm

Open the door,
kid. I'm standing
outside.
6:40 pm

Atleast pick the
call. Are you
somewhere out?
6:50 pm

I just asked Jiran,
she said you were
meeting him.
Are you with him
right now?
7:00 pm

Neither him nor
you are picking
up the calls.
I knocked on his
door, he isn't
opening up either.
7:05 pm

Aera what the hell
are you both doing?
You are just 18.
I'm not taking care
of any shit you end
up with after 9 months.
7:08 pm

Aera, Hwiyoung said
he's with him. Is
something wrong?
7:15 pm

Shim Aera, stop
ignoring my calls.
I'm worried sick!
Aera!
7:30 pm

I'm going nuts,
Aera. Where are
you?
7:45 pm

Please pick up the
call and let me
know if you're ok.
8:00 pm

Aera, please say
you're ok. Where are
you?
8:15 pm

Aera, pick the call.
Where the hell are
you?!
8:30 pm

Aera. Please.
8:45 pm

Tear droplets fell down on the illuminated screen as I whimpered. My phone buzzed in my hand again.

Incoming call

Minho >>>

Biting my lip, I picked up the call, pressing it to my ear.

"Thank god, you picked up! Where the hell are you, you crazy bitch! I'm trying to reach you-" Minho yelled through the other line.

"M-Minho..." I spoke, my voice breaking.

"Aera. Are you crying?" He asked, panicking as I whimpered.

"Where are you?" He asked, as I could hear the rumbling sound around him.

"S-street garden." I cried.

"I'm coming there. Don't go anywhere." He spoke, ending the call.

I shivered, remembering the incident. How could he be so heartless? How could he be so cruel? After all those sweet words and promises, he decided to hurt me like this.

"Aera!"

I looked up and saw Minho running towards me, his brown hair bouncing as he did so.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I pressed my lips together.

"What's the matter, Aera?" He asked, squatting down in front of me.

"Don't cry over such a pretty dress." He spoke, wiping my tears with his thumb.

"It's because of him, isn't it?" Minho enquired, his brown eyes boring into mine.

I nodded my head.

"Chan broke up with me."

═══════════════════════════

A/N

Hope you like it.

Warnings

Open criticism is accepted. Just don't chicken out when I reply back with same intensity.

Characters will and will make stupid choices cuz without that the story won't move forward.

Brace yourself. The bitch is gonna cry a lot in few chapters at beginning.

If you don't like the book, leave it.

It's a cliche. I'm doing this ff shit to improve my writing and for sake of my attraction towards Straykids, they will be included.

Chapter will be posted each Monday and "📷" will be posted on Tuesday. (Sorry if I don't follow the routine, I'm quite a messy writer)

Don't blame me if you guys catch second lead syndrome.

Ending hasn't been decided yet.
*inserts Yang Yang's voice* Anything can happen.

Don't copy anything, I'm good at reporting.

Do vote and comment of you don't want me to haunt you in your dreams. Kidding lol.

Follow me for more content. Hitting the follow button won't hurt much can it?

Lastly, Enjoy!

🤍✨