03 | shots

. . .

╔══════════════╗
21 February, 2021
╚══════════════╝

"Who is it?"

"Is it Bang Chan?"

"The one who left the school?"

"The hot guy with piercings?"

"Doesn't he look hotter?"

"Wow look at those veiny hands."

"He was the swimming team's ace, wasn't he he?"

"I don't remember."

"He was Shim Aera's boyfriend."

"The one who dumped her?"

"Didn't he like disappear without telling anyone?"

"Why is he here? He didn't even graduate with us."

"Who called him?"

"What's he doing here?"

Have you ever been in a situation where your mouth becomes dry, your skull feels like it's balding, and all parts of your body starts to sweat? I emphasize all parts of bodies...like cracks I didn't even know could sweat on me? Well, yes, if you've felt this anxiousness before, then you'll understand how brutal I'm taking this.

I narrowed my eyes, blinking it several times. Yep, he's real and staring at me.

Watching Chan glance at me hesitantly, I could tell the same anxiousness was moving within his form when seeing the sadness play at his eyes. There was so much uncertainty within his gaze to the point where it started to make me more nervous.

"Aera!" Jiran's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Jiran asked as I glanced at the broken glass of beer near my feet.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll c-clean tha-" I mumbled, bending down when Hyunjin held me by my shoulders.

"You don't have to clean that." He said, his eyes displaying how concerned he was as I stepped back, away from him.

"I-I'm so sorry." I bowed down at the staff members who got there to pick it up.

"Aera. Are you hurt anywhere?" Minho asked rushing towards me, grabbing my hands and examining them, not yet paying attention to the man behind him, the one who was now staring at both of us, his eyebrows creased in confusion.

"Why are you so careless?" He asked, his brown orbs softening.

"Chan?" Jisung whispered as Minho, knitted his brows, whipping his head around immediately.