15 | the savior

. . .

╔══════════════╗
21 March, 2021
╚══════════════╝

I blinked open my eyes as the sunlight shone on my face, shifting in the soft sheets. Slowly waking up from my half asleep form, I ran my hand through my hair to ease down the headache. I layed on my back, opening my eyes slowly, adjusting to the brightness.

Black ceiling.... Wait--black ceiling?!!

I immediately shot up, sitting upright. I looked around to find myself in an unfamiliar place. Of course this wasn't any of my friends place either. It was far too dark and gloomy. I looked down at my clothes. To my horror, I wasn't in the clothes I wore yesterday. A black shirt and black sweatpants.

I scurried out off the bed, imagining the worst possible scenario which may have happened.

What did I do?! I thought, holding my pounding head, pulling my hair as I was on verge of crying.

Suddenly the door opened as someone oh so familiar stepped in. Black shirt similar to the one I was wearing along with similar pair of sweatpants. His black hair no longer gelled and pushed back, now covered his forehead messily.

"You are awake." He said, bringing me back to my senses.

I was presumably at Chan's house, wearing his clothes with no memory of what happened last night. Great!

"Are you ok?" He asked, concerned.

"What the hell am I doing here?!" I shouted. It was a relief I wasn't at any total stranger's place but the fact that I was at Chan's place was no less than a shock equal to tectonic plates shifting.

"Calm down--" He said, approaching me as I moved back from him.

"Why am I not in my clothes?!" I said, covering my clothed body with my arms. "What did you do to me?!"

"What?!" He yelled in surprise, clearly offended. "What do you take me for?"

"How are you and I in the same clothes and what the fuck am I--"

"I didn't do anything. The housekeeper changed your clothes cause you had puked all over them." He cut me off. "And matter of fact, nothing happened between us, if that's what you are worried about."

A wave relief washed over me as of what he said. But it was just momentary.

"That doesn't explain how I am at your place." I snarled as he sighed heavily.

"You were in some pretty big problem last night and I helped you--" He was speaking as I cut him off.

"You helped me?" I chuckled. "You want me to believe that?! The only big problem in my life is you!"