08 | dozed off

. . .

╔══════════════╗
13 March, 2021
╚══════════════╝

A buzzing sound reached my ear as I groaned. I rubbed my eyes as I moved my hand until I felt a raised surface and grasped it tightly.

"I swear if it's something useless." I mumbled in groggy voice, angry as that someone had disrupted my sleep.

"Hello! Hello? Noona?! Thank god you picked up!" I heard Jeongin's voice.

"Noona are you ok?! Where are you?! I called you for like thousand times! I thought you got kidnapped or something." He said as I bolted up.

"I'm..... " I looked around as I saw I was still in the office. "I'm still in the office."

"What?!"

"I dozed off..." I said, holding my head.

"You made me so wo--"

"I'll talk to you later." I said as I hanged up.

"What the fuck?" I stomped. "How can I doze off?! I'm crazy!"

"What's the time? What's the time?" I panicked, looking at my wrist.

"Where is that fucking watch?" I shouted, scurrying through the things on my desk. I finally found it placed neatly at the end of the table.

6:30 AM.

"I'm dead meat." I sighed as I looked at a laptop screen. "Wait.... The work's complete?" I creased my brows.

"I completed it all?" I mumbled as I sat down on my chair. I looked over my shoulder to see a coat laying on the ground. I picked it up, glancing at it questionably.

I shook my head, placing the coat away and tying my hair up. I printed out the papers, placing them in a file neatly. I strutted towards Chan's office, opening the door and placing the file on his messy desk. I wrote a note and stuck it on top of the file. I turned to walk away when a book fell open, down on the ground. I groaned, picking it up.

|10.10.15|

dear diary,

Wait.... diary? I thought.

I feel sick. I feel sick to the stomach. I didn't want to do it. I wished I didn't do it. I want this all to be a dream. Wake me up please. I don't want to leave her. I don't want--

"What are you doing?!" Someone growled as the diary was pulled from my hand. I turned around to meet a furious Chan. The first few buttons of his shirt were open, his black hair were all messy and his eyes were burning with anger. I noticed his clothes were same as they were yesterday.