04 | director

. . .

╔══════════════╗
21 February, 2021
╚══════════════╝

We stepped outside the hotel, me sniffling, Minho shielding me, Jisung and Jiran pacing behind us nervously and other people glancing at us.

"Jisung can you please drive us?" Minho requested as Jisung nodded without hesitation.

"The car's in the parking lot. Here's the key." Minho said, tossing the key to Jisung.

"Do you want me to come along?" Jiran asked, worried.

"No, it's alright. I'll be there for her." Minho replied as Jiran nodded her head.

"The car's here." Jiran spoke, pointing at the black Ferrari, stopping in front of them.

"Come on." Minho said softly opening the door for me.

"Aera, I'll drop by tomorrow." Jiran spoke through the window as I gave her a nod.

Once Minho hopped in besides me, Jiran gave him a nod as Minho nodded back. Jisung started the engine as Jiran knocked on his window. He rolled down the window, looking at his sister.

"Drive safe." Jiran spoke, glancing at Jisung.

"You too. Drive safe. Don't get pregnant." Jisung spoke and before Jiran could say anything, we drove past her.

I just stared into nothingness, thinking about what happened moments ago. Those black orbs, that sad face of his kept flashing before my eyes.

"Aera!"

'Aera....You've had a lot.... I can't promise I won't.... I'm sorry.... Aera...'

"Aera!"

'Let's end this..... I'm sick if you..... Let me breath in peace..... I hate you.... Aera'

"Aera!"

Minho placed his hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. He glanced at me worried as I realised tears were streaming down my eyes.

"M-Minho...."

My voice cracked as it took Minho no time to wrap his arms around me.

"Sh... I'm here now." He cooed holding my quivering body as tightly as possible and my voice finally burst out in form of loud wails of desperation.

His arms were my haven. The only place in the world I believe I was secure. In seven years of him taking care of me, there was numerous time, I would break down without any reason, scream and shout in sleep, harm myself and everytime after all the episodes I found myself in his arms.