Chapter 12

(A/N: Sorry haven't been updating in awhile, but from now on I'll try to keep updating.)

Alyssa's POV:

Where's Mayra? We're going to be late for our flight, she better have a good reason to be late.

Carter is the best. He wanted to drop me off at the airport so I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

We all planned on meeting at the airport 2 hours before our flight, and Mayra hasn't shown up for the past hour. All of us are wondering where she is.

Mayra's POV:

Dear Mayra,
I hope you have a nice trip to Australia and hope you never come back. Thanks for giving me Cameron, you're such a darling. Anyways I'm pretty sure you'll never find out who killed Amy.
Sincerly,
Angelica

I can't believe it. This PERSON wants to ughh. Unexplainable. Like I'll just not say what I think or want to call her just.

Shizzle. I'm an hour late and Alyssa is going to be very mad. Anyways, I need to hurry so I won't have to run into Cameron.

*****Airport*****

"Heyyy y'all."

"Why are you late."

"No reason."

Right after that short conversation we gave hugs to Carter and said our goodbyes.

I don't know why I keep looking around. It's not like Cameron is going to run through the airport and confess his love for me. That's just in the movies. I just have to keep on going. I can move on.

Cameron's POV:

Gosh. I'm such an idiot. I didn't mean to say all those things to Mayra. She didn't deserve any of it. I need to apoligize. I don't know how I feel, I've never felt like this before.

I need to go to the airport.

*****Airport*****

"HEY CARTER!"

"Oh, hey. Umm. You know you just missed them right."

"Wait. What no."

"._."

I started running. I don't know why I'm doing this, but it feels right. I need to tell her how I feel, I can't live without myself without telling her the truth.

I can't believe it, but I think I love her. Dammit, I'm such an idiot to let her get away. Please, let me get to her before she leaves.

Mayra's POV:

Well I guess this is it. We're off to Australia. Hopefully things will get better, and I hope Cameron has a nice life, he deserves it.

Only if I knew how I feel about him, but he's right, I'm just a coward running away from my problems.

"You okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine."

We are in the air and there's no coming back.

(A/N: Please like, comment, and vote.)