Chapter 11

(A/N: sorry hasn't been updating.)
Angelica's POV & Thoughts:

I'm so glad they're leaving tonight. I wonder why Mayra still hasn't told Cameron about her leaving.
It doesn't matter, as long as she's leaving, things will be perfectly fine.

Mayra's POV:

I called Cameron to meet me at the roof of the hotel in a couple hours. I know it's a little too late to tell him, but it's now or never.

"Hey, something wrong?"

"Well. It's. I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I'm leaving to go to Australia tonight."

"Wait. What? Why?"

When I saw his expression changed I didn't know what to say anymore. He grabbed me and shook me. It's like he was trying to shake the answers out of me.

"I'm sorry. I have to go, I'm going to be late for my flight."

"Why are you leaving me?! Is it cuz Angelica? Why don't you like her?"

"No. It's just. I don't like. Simple as that. And I'm leaving cuz I just want to go back to college and I need to relax."

"Why can't you go to college here and relax here?"

I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. I ran out on him. But, I stopped, when I heard him say things.

"Okay. FINE! I don't give a fuck about you any ways. Go ahead and leave. You're just scared of facing people and you're just running away from your problems. GO AHEAD! I don't want to see your fucking face anymore. You disgust me."

That really hit me. Hard. I guess I can see why his mad, but I just can't take it anymore. I kept on running. I got to my room and found a note.

(A/N: really short chapter. Sorry for not updating. Busy with school)