Chapter 10

(A/N: sorry haven't been updating and I really don't have a plan when to so just watch for an update.)

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

Yesterday was the worse. I just can't stop thinking about what all those people said. Maybe their right.

Carter deserves a better girl then me. Someone that doesn't have scars and someone that doesn't cause him problems.

My thoughts got interrupted when Mayra came in.

"Hey I heard about yesterday. You okay?"

"Yea... I'm fine."

"Liar. Tell me everything."

I explained everything and there was a moment of silence when I finished. I could tell she was processing all of this and trying to think of what to say.

"Alyssa don't listen to them. I know what you're going say,"but I can't theor just everywhere," look." Mayra then took me to the mirror.

"You're beautiful no matter what they say and next time I want you to look them right in the eye or camera and say "I don't care what you people think. I'm perfectly fine in my own body and it's non of your concern of why were together and why this happened." Just say that and they'll be in awe."

I started to cry and went to lay down. Mayra and the two other idiots are awesome. I don't know what I'd do without them. I then heard a knock on the door and Mayra went to open it.

I then saw Carter appear, but Mayra left the room. Carter came and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hey, you know what she said was right. Don't let those people take you down. You're beautiful no matter what and I'll always love you no matter what."

"You don't have to stay."

"I don't have to, but I want to."

Carter then put on "The Lion King" and we cuddled, we slowly fell asleep.

*****Next Day*****

Even after what they said I still felt insecure. I kept wearing long sleeved shirts and sweaters. But, Carter was taking me out tonight and I decided to not wear any long sleeves.

I wore a lace crop shirt with a black tank top under and some black shorts.

I was nervous because my scars from the accident were still noticeable. We finally left.

We were walking out in the streets of Cali and admiring it's beauty. We then came upon a couple of fans I guess and they gave me dirty looks.

"Ugh, Carter, why are you still with her?"

"Carter I mean come on. How can you live to go out with a girl that cuts?"

"Leave her alone Abbey and Jenn!"

"Just shut up Lana."

Lana then came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. Ignore them... I know what actually happened. I'm a fan of you and your friend Mayra's accounts."

She is the sweetest person. It's really rare to meet people that watch me and Mayra on YouTube.

I thanked Lana and we talked for a bit.

"Are you related to Abbey or Jenn?"

"Sadly.... Abbey is my older sister and Jenn use to be my best friend, but she met my sister Abbey, so yea."

Abbey then came back with something sharp in her hands. She grabs my wrist and forcefully cuts my wrist.

The last thing I remember was Carter yelling and Lana wrapping my wrist with a cloth. The rest was just a blur.