Chapter 4

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

School. The food isn't even that great. What's the point in going if the one thing you look forward to is bad.

I swear on weekends this girl be waking up early and on school days she be waking up late. The reason why I've been so cranky about being late to school is because I have band practice with my band. I haven't told Alyssa yet.

Finally she comes down and we head to school. When I walked in I was stopped by teachers. I didn't do anything this time so I wonder why I'm going to the principals office.

"Miss Mayra, we've received some news that you've been doing things."

"Like what?"

"We've received some news that you've killed somebody."

Holy fudge. Yea maybe I watch too much murder shows and stuff but doesn't mean I'm going to kill somebody.

"And you believe them?"

"Well we don't want to but you seem like a person capable to murder somebody. The police would like to have a word with you today after school. It will be a replacement for your detention today."

Fudge. Some one must've killed somebody and blamed it on me. Should I sneak out? Maybe.

"And Miss Mayra don't think about sneaking out. We have teachers surrounding the school. Now you may go."

Man it's like this dude can read minds. I'm just going to keep this to myself and hopefully it won't bother me for the rest of the day.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

Where is Mayra? We were suppose to be in detention together today. The whole day she's been ignoring me and I barely saw her. I wonder what's wrong with her.

*DING*

Messages:

Mayra: hey sorry I'm not at detention. Ttyl bout what happened at home

This better be good. I hate being in detention alone, but it seems serious so I guess I don't have to be mad at her. Just a couple more hours and detention is over.

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

This police station is so crowded. At least they taking me into the questioning room where there's not that many people.

"Hi. I'm Detective Kyle Rogers. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Well, let's get straight to the point. We found the body at the victims home. And I've heard the victim and you aren't exactly friends."

"Wait. Who's the victim?"

"Amy Cruz. Rings a bell?"

Wait. I can't believe it, Amy's dead and they think I killed her.

"Well yea duh. She bullies my best friend and other people in the school. And you think that I killed her because I'm not good friends with her?"

"Well we don't have to jump into conclusions. Where were you on Saturday night?"

"I was at my friends place. And I have people to back up my story."

"Well if you know anything that can help us. Please call me."

"Wait. What happened to her?"

"She got stabbed multiple times."

"Why exactly do you think it's me?"

"Well because you weren't good friends with her and we found your prints at the crime scene. Don't wonder too far."

Wait what? My prints at the crime scene. Some one is framing me and real good. I can't tell Alyssa much.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

"WAIT WHAT?!?!" I can't believe Amy is dead. Even though she bullied me I still kind've felt bad.

"Yea. That was my reaction too." Mayra is hiding something, I can tell.

"So why were you at the police station?"

"Umm... No reason they just wanted to see if I knew her."

"Okay...." I will find out.

(A/N: sorry I haven't uploaded, I've been busy and sorry for this chapter being short. Comment, like and vote. I hope you liked it.)