Chapter 13

(A/N: sorry for switching POV too much)

Alyssa's POV:

What's wrong with Mayra? She seems a little off and she keeps dodging my questions. I hope she's okay.

On the other hand, I seriously wish we could land already. I miss Carter already, I want to hear his voice, I want to see his smile, I just want him.

The only reason I came is beacause of Mayra of course and I want to come back to the beautiful land of Australia.

Why does life have to be so complicated?

Mayra's POV:

I'm done. What's the point of loving, what's the point of having feelings. All of your feelings will be crushed by the people you loved or trusted.

I should just stop thinking about Cameron overall. Hopefully, I can.

Carter's POV:

I hope she has a nice trip. I miss her already. I love her so much and when she comes back, I have something big planned.

Cameron's POV:

I'n too late. I guess I just.... have to move on.

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! FUCK.

Angelica's POV:

Hope they have a nice trip....

Julian's POV:

I know Amy's alive, I'm not crazy. Right?

*****One Month Later*****

Mayra's POV:

I know who did it. FINALLY. I know who did it. I know who killed Amy. I still can't believe it though.

I have to tell the others, now.

I called all of them to meet at this beautiful diner. I just can't keep the excitment in.

*****On The Road*****

I decided to take the smaller road so I wouldn't have to deal with traffic.

It seems nice for once, just enjoying life, until something or someone gets in your way.

BAM!

Everything happened in a flash. No words to explain.

Slowly, slowly, drifting away from every thing.

No matter how much I try holding on, my grip just isn't strong enough, but I've learned that it's okay to let go.

To let go of every thing you use to know and love.

Slowly
Slowly
Fainting
Away.......

(A/N: Comment, Like, and Vote.)