Chapter 6

(A/N: Please pay close attention because in this chapter the POV's changes a lot.)

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

"Hey yo! It's the murderer best step away from her." These people need to learn how to whisper. And by the look on Cameron's face I think he heard them too.

"Hey, what were they talking about?"

"Can I tell you at home? I don't feel comfortable talking about it here and plus I don't want to be here that long anyways."

"Yea, sure. And maybe I can take you somewhere later."

"Yea that'll be great." I'm glad I'm here with Cameron, I guess it isn't going to be that bad.

"HEYY MAYRA! GLAD YOU MADE IT!" Julian's drunk. His breathe smells really bad. I don't want to talk to him and plus I'm pretty sure his not going to remember anything anyways.

"Hey who's the guy?"

"Oh um Cameron meet Julian. Julian, Cameron."

"Well I hope you enjoy the party."

Carter's POV & Thoughts:

I wonder where Alyssa went. I'm pretty sure she didn't wonder off far.

As I was looking for her I came upon a crowd surrounding three girls. Two girls beating up one girl.

That one girl is Alyssa!

"Hey! Hey! HEY! Step away!"

"OMG ITS CARTER REYNOLDS!"

"Why do you even care about her anyways?"

"Because she's my girlfriend." Did I just say that out loud? I'm glad I did I really wish she was my girlfriend.

Everyone was shocked and so was Alyssa.

"Wait what?!?! She's your girlfriend? I'm way better than her!"

"No you're not. She's a way better person than you'll ever be. She doesn't beat up people just cause of a small little thing. She's sweet, caring, funny and she's my girlfriend. Hurt her, you'll have to get through me."

I heard gasps and some whispers. Fit everyone left.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yea, thanks. That was really sweet."

"Well about that girlfriend thing. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I love to."

Cameron's POV & Thoughts:

Mayra's smile is beautiful. But, tonight I haven't seem her smile as much. Just small smiles there and there.

Also, that Julian guy, it seems like Mayra and him don't really have a good relationship between each other. Why invite her?

"Hey you want to leave?"

"Oh yea. And I'll take you somewhere."

"Great. Anywhere but here." Finally that beautiful smile of hers shows up again.

I'm planning to take her to this park and walk up to the hill and just lay there.

We got to the park and hiked up the hill.

"Wow. This is beautiful Cameron."

"Yea. But not as beautiful as you."

I love making her blush. It's cute.

We laid there for I don't know how long just talking and just being ourselves.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

Well that was an interesting weekend.

Carter and Cameron will only be here for two more days so we decided to go the park.

We all hung out for a bit and me and Carter went to the swings and Mayra and Cameron kept on walking somewhere.

It was a nice day. I'm really glad I'm getting to spend it with Carter which is also my boyfriend.

It was getting close to noon so me and Carter decided to go get lunch. As we were on our way I saw Angelica.

She doesn't look as nice as she was at school and also her little minions are with her. She's taking place of Amy I don't like that. It's weird.

"Oh well, well, well. Looky here. It's little Alyssa and her boyfriend Carter."

"Um hi Angelica."

"Don't act so nice and innocent. I'm here to take back what's mine. You stole Carter from me."

Wait what. Who this bitch think she talking to.

"Angelica can you just leave us alone. We're trying to have a nice day here."

"What if I don't. What you going to do about it?"

Ooo. This bitch about to get it. I took a swing at her and yea she slammed into a window which was pretty funny. I was about to throw a couple more but Carter stopped me.

"Ugh. You bitch. Well it doesn't matter. I'll get him and oh your little friend Mayra. I have someone heading over there to have a little visit with her and Cameron."

(A/N: Hope you like this chapter. Comment, like and vote."