Chapter 9

(A/N: doing a double update today)

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

I'm so happy that Alyssa finally gets to leave the hospital. She's upstairs with Carter and Cameron is out with Angelica. Well, at least I got food.

For some reason Cameron has been ignoring me. It's just like he doesn't want to be around me that he leaves the house with Angelica everyday.

*DING*

Message:

Julian: hey r u free today? If yea, meet me at the diner

I wonder why he wants to hang out with me all of a sudden. I got dressed and went to the diner.

"Hey Mayra."

"Hi."

"I wanted to just hang out with you today."

"Julian, I know you, what do you need?"

"I was wondering if we could be best friends. You know like old times?"

"Of course. I miss those days."

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

"Hey let's go out tonight."

"Why?"

"I don't want you to be stuck in the house."

After getting out of the hospital, I've been insecure. I have a bunch of cuts on my arms and it's just I don't know.

Carter made me wear a dress. I'm not so comfortable about it.

Me and Carter go to a nice restaurant and have dinner. After dinner we decide to walk around trying to not get seen by "paparazzi". But, of course we failed so when we were walking back to our car paparazzi came.

"CARTER IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND??"

"WHY DOES SHE HAVE SCARS ON HER ARMS?? DOES SHE CUT??"

"SHES ADORABLE CARTER TELL ME HOW YALL MET!!"

"HOW CAN YOY DATE SOMEONE WHO CUTS?? TELL US WHY??"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARMS??"

"CAN YOU LOOK OVER HERE PLEASE YOU TWO LOOK LIKE A CUTE COUPLE!!"

Some of those questions and comments got to me, but I held it in. Carter held me by the waist close to his side until we got to the car. When I sat down I broke into tears.

"Hey, hey, don't cry baby.....don't listen to them. I love you for you. You're beautiful with or without scars. These are scars that shows you are strong."

I cry and hug Carter for him just being him.

Cameron's POV & Thoughts:

"Dude I can't believe we got our own place."

Me and Nash decided to just settle in and get our own place. It's so awesome, I can't wait to tell Mayra about it.

I've been out of the house a lot because I've been trying to find a place with Nash, so I wouldn't bother Mayra anymore.

I decided to go pick up Mayra so I can show her the place.

When I got to her house, the lights were all off. Luckily, I had a key.

I walked up to Mayra's room and I can see some light shining from her room. She was coughing and sneezing.

I felt her forehead and she had a fever. I feel so bad that I wasn't here to take care of her.

She looks so fragile. I gave her some medicine and she soon fell asleep. I didn't want to leave her so I cuddled up with her and went to sleep.

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

My head hurts. I kind've feel better. The last thing I remembered was Cameron showing up, the rest, I was too sick to remember.

I woke up face to face with Cameron. He looks so cute when his sleeping. It's sweet of him to stay.

I wonder why he came to the house in the first place. He probably needed something.

I slowly got up trying not to wake him. But, too late he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed.

"You stay in bed. You're sick, I'm going to take care of you."

"Cam, you don't hav-"

"Yes I do."

I guess I really don't have a choice. I don't need to be told twice to stay in bed. But, still his the best for doing all of this.

(A/N: comment, like, vote)