Chapter 3

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

Me and Mayra were in the hallway waiting. Cameron came out and poked Mayra in the stomach. She jumped up and she was about to karate chop him. They're so cute together. Carter then came out and wrapped his arm around my waist. I gave him a smile and we were on our way.

There was less people now and we didn't have to wait in long lines in stores. I was with Carter and Mayra ran off some where with Cameron.

"$30.45 is your total."

I was going to grab my wallet, but Carter beat me to it and took out his wallet and paid for me.

"Carter I can pay for myself. You didn't have to." I then reached into my wallet so I can pay him back, but he stopped me.

"I'm paying for all the things you get. So don't take this out anymore." And with that he shoved my wallet back into my pockets.

We then went to a couple other stores and met up with the other two at the food court. As they were walking I realized Cameron and Mayra was walking hand in hand. When they finally got to us, I pulled Mayra back and started questioning her.

"Soooooo, what's going on with you and Cam?"

"Nothing..... What about you and Carter?"

We ended up changing the subject and forgetting the questions we had. We were busy laughing and we didn't know the guys stopped walking and we ran right into them.

Carter picked me up and Cam picked Mayra up. They carried both of us to the room and no one was there. Me and Mayra changed into some comfortable clothes and we took a seat at the couch. We were planning to sleep on the couch but the guys wanted us to be in bed with them.

Can picked up Mayra and threw her onto the bed and Carter picked me up and laid me gently down on the other bed. As I was falling asleep, I felt Carter pull me into his chest.

*****Next Day*****

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

I wake up next to Cameron. Yesterday really happened? I thought it was a dream. I might have a little feelings for Cameron, but I'm pretty sure he likes someone else.

I got up carefully, trying not to wake up Cam. I went to get some clothes and change. When I was done changing I went out of the restroom and saw Cam sitting on bed. He saw me and came up to me.

"Heyy. You hungry?"

His smile is just speechless. "Um yea. You want anything?"

"Yea, but I'm going with you."

We both got ready and left Carter and Alyssa in bed.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

I woke up next to Carter. I was snuggled into Carter's chest and our legs were tangled with each other. I got up carefully and lifted his arm off of me trying not to wake him up.

I went to go change in the restroom and when I came out I saw Carter taking off his shirt.

ZAYUMMM! He has a hot body.

"Morning."

"Good morning." I'm I blushing! I don't know if I am. Uff his so cute.

"I was thinking of doing a video or a vine.... Want to be in it?" I nodded my head and he put on a shirt and started setting up.

We were planning to do a Truth or Dare video and he tweeted to ask for some truth or dares and I saw his phone blow up.

We looked at each other and we leaned in and we went in and kissed but just a peck because Mayra bursted through the door.