Chapter 5

Carter's POV & Thoughts:

I can't stop thinking about her. She's so beautiful and her smile just brings me joy. I wish I can see her again.

We're leaving the hotel going to the next stop on our tour. Should I call or text her? That'll make me desperate.

"Hey you okay?" My thoughts got interrupted by Cameron.

"Um yea."

"You thinking bout Alyssa?"

"Maybe."

"Just call her."

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

Mayra has been ignoring me. I need to find out what's going on.

Well anyways there's a new girl in school. People have been saying she's nice. And one of my friends want me to meet her. I wonder how this will go.

"Hi, my name is Angelica."

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Alyssa." So far she seems nice but a little too nice. Her first day and she took Amy's place but a nicer version of Amy.

I got more things to care about anyways.

*RING*

Oh me gerd it's CARTER! Should I pick up? What if I sound stupid? Ughh so complicated. I'm just going to pick up.

"Hello."

"Hiiii Carter." A little too much, I need to keep it cool.

"Well I was wondering if you're free this Saturday?"

"Um yea I'm totally free."

"That's cool well. I was wondering if you'd like to go along with me on a road trip?"

"Sure. I'll just ask Mayra."

"Okay. Well bye...."

I can't believe it! He asked me to go with him to somewhere! But, wait Julian's party is this Saturday and I can't let Mayra go alone.

*****At Home*****

"Heyy, can I ask you something?"

"Yea. Sure what is it?"

"Well Carter invited me to go on a road trip with him just for the weekend and we leave on Saturday. So are you okay going to Julian's party alone?"

"Yea totally. I'm not going to stand in the way of your happiness. Have fun."

Yes! I get to go! I can't wait, but I'm still going to help Mayra get ready for the party before I leave.

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

Ughh this week has been long and boring. And I'm pretty sure tonight my life shall be ruined. I hate parties.

Alyssa is packing up on her trip with Carter. She's so lucky. But, she's an awesome friend for still helping me.

I'm still wondering if I should go or stay home and think about the whole murder thing.

*DING DONG*

"HEY CAN YOU GET THAT PLEASE?"

I'm pretty sure it's Carter picking up Alyssa. Lovebirds.

As I open the door I realized it wasn't Carter. It was the detective dude.

"Hi Mayra. May I please have a word with you?"

Stalkers be knowing where I live. "Um yea, but can we talk outside?"

"So what is it detective?"

"Well. We need your help. Your story checks out so obviously you didn't kill Amy, but some one else did. And isn't there a party today?"

"Um yea. At her boyfriends house."

"And are you going?"

"Yea..."

"Well we need you to find out some information that can help us figure out who killed Amy and who is framing you for it."

"Deal. Well yea I got to go."

This is awesome. I get to be an undercover detective, well kind of.

*DING DONG*

I wonder who it can be this time.

"Heyy."

"Oh hey Carter...and Cameron???"

"Heyy. Well in since these two are leaving and you'll be home alone this weekend. I'm staying with you."

This is so awesome. His so sweet and that smiles of his is just so ufff.

"You don't have to."

"I want to."

After talking for awhile, Alyssa finally came down.

"Hey Carter. Hey Cam. And Mayra remember you need to go to that party or else."

"Yea, yea I know."

"Party? Can I be your date?"

Cameron just asked me to be his date. AHHHH. I need to stay calm.

"Yea a party. And maybe."

He has the cutest laugh ever. And he actually understands my sense of humor.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

So far this trip has been magical. I love it and we've been to so many places together.

I wonder how Mayra is doing. Should I check up on her? No I'm pretty sure she's fine.

"Hey! That's Carter Reynolds!!"

I'm pretty sure those are fans. I'm just going to move back.

As I was moving back this girl pushed me straight into this other girl. This isn't going to end well.

(A/N: hope y'all liked this chapter and sorry I'm trying my best to upload the chapters twice a day so maybe just once a day.)