Chapter 7

(A/N: Heyy. So yea on weekends I won't update.)

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

This is awesome. I'm with one of my favorite people and having ice cream.

While I was eating my ice cream, I noticed a girl that use to be part of Amy's group.

I wonder what she's up to. But, eh who cares I'm enjoying this ice cream and no one can ruin this moment.

"Umm. Excuse me?"

"May I help you?"

This girl really got the nerves to be messing with me while I'm eating.

"Well yea. I was planning to talk to her."

At this point I just want to walk away with my ice cream and with Cam, but I just decided to stay quiet.

"Can't talk? Well doesn't matter, you can just listen. Okay so you'll never get to be with Cameron. And trust me the rest of the school year, your life will be miserable and so will your best friends."

Woah. She can't do that. Also, she can't mess with my best friend. No one can, only I can. At this point I'm kind've done with my I've cream and I didn't know where to put it so I shoved into the bitches face.

"Hmm. That makes a really good look for you. And that cone gives you the look of Pinocchio. You look a lot better, well at least eh. You're going to need more than ice cream to fix that thing you call a face." And with that I walked away while pulling Cam along.

"That was pretty funny. And it's cool how you stood up to her."

"Thanks. That's just how I am."

We talked for a bit and found Alyssa and Carter.

Alyssa's POV & Thoughts:

Finally. I've been worried about Mayra. We both explained to each other what happened. I realized Mayra didn't know who Angelica was which kind've made Mayra mad.

*****Next Day******

I can't believe it's the last day with the guys. Me and Carter planned to meet each other at a restaurant and it seems like Mayra might just stay home today.

"Hey I'm leaving. You not going anywhere?"

"Okay. And I don't know yet, maybe not."

Mayra's POV & Thoughts:

*DING*

Messages:

Cameron: hey meet me at the park? got some news

Ughh. I don't want to get out of this house. I'm not in the mood for any news anyways.

A couple minutes after forcing myself to get up I finally got to the park.

"So, what's the news?"

"Well.... I have a girlfriend!"

"Oh...really who?"

"Her names Angelica. I told her to meet us here. She's really nice."

I have this weird feeling. I'm i jealous? Well it doesn't matter I guess he just sees me as a friend. A couple minutes later Angelica showed up, she looked nice and pretty no wonder.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Angelica, we go to the same school."

"Oh that's cool. You must be new. I haven't really been paying attention at school."

*RING*

"Hello?"

"MAYRA COME TO THE NORTHWEST HOSPITAL NOW!"

And with that he hung up. I knew it was Carter and it sounded urgent. I need a ride and Cam is the only one I can ask.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, but Cameron can you please take me the Northwest Hospital?"

"Yea sure. Why?"

"I'll explain in the car."

Angelica had to tag along. It's weird seeing them all lovey and stuff. People wonder why I love food more than people.

We got to the hospital and found Carter sobbing.

"What happen Carter?"

"A-a-Alyssa."

I can't believe something happened to my best friend. What could've happened. I don't want to ask Carter. He just needs to be comforted.

"Hi. I'm the doctor."

"Oh. Hi so what happened to my friend?"

"Well in the car crash she had a couple minor injuries, nothing too risky. The patient is awake but for some reason she refuses to talk. You can go see her at room 18."

This hospital is creepy. All these people depressed. Too much depressed people in one place.

We finally found Alyssa's room and she was awake just sitting there. I forgot that Angelica was there until I heard Cameron giggling about something.

Me and Carter raced to Alyssa each by her side. I can tell by her eyes she was glad to see us but when she laid eyes on Angelica her smile faded and she squeezed my hand. I knew what she meant.

"Um hey can you excuse me if I can talk to Alyssa for a bit?"

As they were walking out she stopped Carter and let only Cameron and Angelica leave the room.

"Bae what's wrong?"

"Yea. What happened?"

"They gone?"

"Yea why do you want them to be gone."

"That's Angelica. The one I told you about and Carter you should remember. You need to be careful Mayra. And for some reason I don't think it was an accident that one of her minions crashed me."

"WHAT!"

"Yea. Just keep y'all voices down."

After an hour I left the hospital and Carter wanted to stay with Alyssa for safety.

"Hey why you been quiet?"

"No reason."

"You sure?"

"Yes Cam."

"Okay, well what you think about Angelica?"

"I think she's a witch."

"What you say?"

"Oh I just said she's nice."

I need to find out what this girl is trying to do.

(A/N: sorry I didn't post for the last two days. I hope you like this chapter. Like, vote and comment.)