S1E1 ☾ Wolf Moon Pt. 1 ☽

>•<

>•<

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕."

-𝙽𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚕

>•<

>•<

A small sound outside my window catches my attention. Really that wouldn't mean much, it could just be an animal or something, but my room is on the second story of the house.

I set my book down on my bed, forgetting all about the homework I was doing, then creep over to my lamp and cut it off. I tiptoe to my blinds and lift them up just enough that I can see out. What I'm faced with startles me.

I yelp and stumble back in fright, then try to catch my breath. I was not expecting to be met with a person on the other side. I reach over and cut my light back on, then roll up my blinds and open my window.

"Stiles Stilinski, what the hell are you doing here at eleven o'clock at night!?" I exclaim in exasperation.

He swings his legs into my room and sits on my window sill. The huge grin on his face tells me he's up to something.

"Two joggers found half a dead body in the woods." He rushes into my room and picks up my backpack. "You, me, and Scott are going to look for the other half at the preserve." He hands me my bag and goes back out my window. "Come on!" He starts climbing down the trellis on the side of the house.

Laughing lightly to myself, I grab my jacket and step out onto the roof and shut my window quietly, hoping Deaton didn't hear any of that. I jump off the roof and follow Stiles to his blue Jeep.