S1E10 ✩ Co-Captain ✩

>•<

>•<

"Dude, we have a huge problem." Stiles and I run into the boys' locker room, finally finding Scott.

"Trust me... I know," Scott says grimly. Stiles and I take a seat on the bench next to him.

"We don't have all bad news, though," Stiles says. "Y/n, show him." Stiles looks at me with a wide smile across his face, he's obviously been looking forward to this moment for a long time.

Scott looks at me and I show him my glowing amber eyes. His mouth falls open and he jumps up from the bench. "What the hell?" He backs away from me in shock.

"She's a werewolf, Scott." Stiles pats Scott on the chest.

"I was born one," I say, knowing what will come out of his mouth next. "And yes, that's how I know so much about werewolves and the supernatural."

>•<

It's nice having Stiles as my personal chauffeur. Take right now for instance—I asked him if he would drive me to the library so I could get some more books I know I'll never read because I always ending up rereading
y/f/b. Stiles gladly obliged, and Scott even joined us.

"Do you hear that?" Scott asks.

I focus my hearing and hear what sounds like a heart beating very quickly, but it sounds far away. "Yeah... it sounds like a heart beat."

The longer we drive, the louder it grows. We drive by a parking lot and I see Jackson and Mr. Argent there. That's the heart beat, I realize. I point it out to the boys and we pull in to intervene.

"What's up?" Stiles nods from the drivers seat at the two guys and parks in front of them.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asks.

"Hey, Scott. Your friend here was just having car trouble. We're just taking a look," Mr. Argent tells us.

I lean forward from the backseat, sticking my head between Scott and Stiles. "There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck."

"Yeah. You want a ride?" Stiles offers and Scott opens the passenger door, making it clear Jackson doesn't have an option. "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself."

Jackson begins walking towards us to get in, but is stopped by Mr. Argent. "Hey, boys and girl?" He gets in Jackson's car and starts it up. "Told you I knew a few things about cars."

Mr. Argent then walks back to his own and leaves us.

"What, are you following me now?" Jackson asks irritably.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot! You almost gave away everything, right there!" Scott yells at him.

"What are you talking about?"