S1E12 ✩ Code Breaker ✩

>•<

>•<

"No. I'm not just letting you leave her here," Stiles says.

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me."

"Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore." Stiles' eyes become glossy with tears. Peter places his hand under Stiles' chin, forcing Stiles to look at him.

"No," I say, my eyes brimming with tears. "Don't EVER say that, Stiles, or I swear to GOD—"

"Call your friend," Peter says. "Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

Stiles takes out his phone and calls Jackson, then Peter leads us to his car.

The drive to wherever we're going is dead silent. Neither Stiles, nor I, dare to say anything. That is until Peter speaks up. "Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

"Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear us apart," Stiles retorts.

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman... Twice a month."

I growl at him.

"Uh, uh, uh.... You don't want to do that," Peter says, "unless you don't mind your little boyfriend here suffering your consequences."

We pull into a parking garage and get out. Peter drags Stiles by his shirt sleeve to the back of a car.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles questions.

Peter takes out some keys and searches through them. "It belonged to my nurse."

"What happened to your n—" Stiles stops when he sees the lifeless body of Peter's nurse lying in the back of the trunk.

"Oh, my God!" I yelp.

Peter takes out a bag and hands it to Stiles. "I got better," he says dryly and shuts the trunk. Peter pulls a laptop out of the bag and sets it on the back of the car.

"I bet you didn't think about not being able to get a signal down here, did you?" I ask, hoping none of this would work and Stiles and I could escape. Peter hands me a small device. "Oh... MiFi. Of course."

"And you're a Mac guy!" Stiles points out. "Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

"Turn it on. Get connected." Peter nods towards Stiles, then the computer.

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf-mystique thing here," Stiles says. "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

"You know both of them."

"No, I don't," Stiles argues.