S1E8 ✩ Lunatic ✩

Y/h/c- your hair color.
Y/e/c- your eye color.
Y/h- your height.

>•<

>•<

Third person POV

"Where are we going?" Scott asks Stiles, the two boys walking into a clearing in the woods.

"You'll see," Stiles replies.

"'Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school."

Stiles scoffs. "Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me."

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Yes! When your best friend gets dumped—" Stiles says, but Scott interrupts.

"I didn't get dumped! We're taking a break."

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break..." he turns to face Scott and starts walking backwards, "you get your best friend drunk." Stiles holds up a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey.

A drunk Stiles, lying on his back on a rock, sets the bottle of whisky down. "Dude, you know... she's just one... one girl. You know, there are so many... there are so many other girls in the sea..."

"Fish in the sea," Scott corrects.

Stiles giggles. "Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love- especially ones with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, five-foot-three... Wait, no. I like ones with y/h/c, y/e/c, y/h..."

"Like Lydia?" Scott asks, but knits his brows together in confusion over who the last person described was. "And... y/n?"

"Yeah, exactly!" Stiles exclaims. "Hey, how did you know I was talking about... about..." Stiles trails off and begins giggling again, "what was I talking about?" Stiles looks up at Scott and notices his solemn expression. "Hey, you're not happy! Take a drink." He lifts up from his lying position and picks up the bottle, offering it to Scott.

"I don't want any more."

>•<

I pack up my books and sling my bag over my shoulder, walking out of the classroom with the rest of the students.

"It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us," I overhear Allison say to Lydia. I catch up to the two girls and walk down the hallway with them.

"Thank you for the Protection of Minors," Lydia remarks.

"Lydia, y/n? Do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asks, turning around to face me.