t h r e e

c h a p t e r t h r e e

ten woke up inside a familiar room, he immediately groaned because of headache. he was still in his apartment, but the room was clean. as he remembered, he threw cans around and made a mess.

"taeyongie?" he asked in a low voice.

[so, you're finally awake. what are you doing now?] taeyong asked.

"making breakfast, i guess..." he yawned.

[i cleaned your house last night since i was bothered by it. call me if you need me, 'kay? i'm always free.] taeyong said, making ten smiles.

"thank you, taeyongie!"

the call ended after that, ten got another egg and was about to crack it but he realized that he was just making a breakfast that was good for one.

not for two.

his eyes started to water again, he looked up to stop those tears but it still fell to his cheek.

"i'm tired of crying every second..." he whispered.

a hard punch laid on his face, made him fall from the ground. the man who punched him moved his hair since it was moved after he punched him.

"that was for my lovely soon to be husband..." jaehyun said, panting.

johnny wiped the blood on his lips, he chuckled when he saw jaehyun's hand helping him to go up. he accepted it and stood up.

"you can't wait until my duty is off? you really punched me in the middle of my work." johnny said.

"is it true?" jaehyun asked, making him stop.

he didn't respond, he just walked back from his seat and ended signing the last paper. jaehyun took the seat in front of him.

"i know you didn't do it," his friend said, making him stop signing. "you're straight but with a little curve." he continued, making johnny glared at him.

"i'm not in the mood to joke around, jung jaehyun." johnny said.

"calm down, okay? god, i was just lifting up the mood. i'm really not used to this. i don't even want to let my fiance go because he will surely burn your company." jaehyun said straightly that's why he pants again.

"i don't looking for a rapper, does my company look like an entertainment?" johnny's eyebrow raised.

"the girl, she's soonyoung, right?" jaehyun asked.

"i don't even know when we had sex, she didn't even look like having a pussy." johnny said, making jaehyun laugh.

"then, how did she get pregnant?" jaehyun asked.

"i don't know, maybe she fucked someone and told to our parents i'm the father. what am i going to do? obviously i don't have any power for it." the tall male said.

"you might don't have, but we have." jaehyun said, making johnny shake his head.

"i can do this on my own, jae, okay? this is my problem, i don't want anyone to be involved in this." johnny rejected, which is jaehyun already expected.

"how about ten?" he asked.

"how is he?" johnny gulped.

"you slapped him, did you?" jaehyun asked, johnny slowly looked away and fidgeted with his hands.