e l e v e n

c h a p t e r  e l e v e n

"the fuck are you doing here?" ten hissed after seeing the tall guy outside his apartment at the middle of this hour, it's already past twelve in the midnight.

"hehe, tennie..." and the tall guy went into him, he groaned at how heavy johnny was.

"who told you to drink so much?!" he hissed, placing him at the couch.

"hmm, jaehyun-ah pour a lot on my cup..." the tall guy said.

"is he the only one with you?" ten asked, closing the door and taking care of him.

"no, no. the gang was already there." he giggled.

"do you have a problem being drunk like this?" ten asked softly, removing johnny's shoes.

"nothing..." he replied, eyes already closed. "i have a gift but i will give it tomorrow," he chuckled.

"don't you feel nauseating? because if you didn't, let's move inside the room. you're fucking big to sleep at the couch." ten hissed.

"my tennie doesn't like staining the bed." he laughed, making ten eyes roll.

he didn't struggle bringing johnny to the room, the tall guy himself did it alone. he watched him gently lay at the bed, leaning a kiss to the kid's forehead before hugging him and fell asleep.

"looks like i have two kids..." ten whispered, he laughed and shook his head before closing the door and went back to the bed.

earlier before johnny went drunk, he was now inside his office, finishing all his work before leaving the country the next day. this is called a 'business trip' which is really not.

it was really a vacation, of course with ten and jake who still doesn't have any idea about that. with the help of his secretary that he was jealous of before, they successfully made the business trip plan.

the two of them made excuses to make johnny's dad agree, johnny took a couple of days doing this. but, why johnny doing this at all?

they won't run away, he just wants to be with them before the problem comes. because he decided to start investigating with the help of his friends. that's why he will go to the club after work.

"so, you're saying. ten hyung doesn't have any idea about this?" mark asked.

"yeah, i will surprise him tomorrow. the day we will also leave." he smiled.

"well, johnny. be happy in what country you decided you will spend your 'business trip'. you still have time, and while you're doing it. we're gonna start investigating." doyoung said, making the others nod their heads.

"yeah, i know they want something huge at your company." yuta agreed, nodding his head.

"and soonyoung really had the audacity to act like that? ew." doyoung spoke again.

"pussy is gross," the younger suddenly said, which made the hyungs glare at him. "hehe, sorry hyungs." he said.

all of them continued talking about johnny's problem, his friends were already waiting for this, they really wanted to help him and johnny was the only one they were waiting.

this is gonna be a long ride.

light that coming from the window, ten groaned and rolled over, burying his face at the soft mattress. he touched the bed, checking if his son and man were still at the bed.