t e n

c h a p t e r  t e n

"you're here again," ten said when johnny arrived at the kitchen. that's why jake suddenly became loud, just because johnny was there.

"get used to it." he smirked, leaning a kiss to his forehead.

"i'm cooking dinner, do you want to eat with us?" ten asked, the tall one nodded.

"i'm going home before twelve, is that okay?" johnny asked.

"yeah, jake probably sleeping that time so it's okay." and he smiled.

at how much he wants johnny's attention all by them, it ends there. he just wants it and he can't do anything about it. he hoped that johnny was making a way to end the problem.

hope it is.

don't hate him though, he was just not used to sharing johnny's attention to others. he used johnny's attention all by him before. don't blame him for that.

"how months pregnant is she again?" ten started the topic.

"four." johnny answered, he was nervous why ten suddenly talked about her.

"she has five months left before giving birth to her child, aren't you excited?" he asked.

"ten, it's not my child." johnny's answer, his tone was cold as ice.

"okay, chill, chill." ten said, he suddenly felt nervous after hearing johnny became so cold. "i didn't hear her name before, how is their family connected to yours?" he asked.

"they were business partners. park family has a huge investment in my company, next to jung's. i knew something was wrong when dad suddenly gave his position to me, and i'm not wrong about that. a week after i became a chief executive officer, i suddenly arranged a marriage which i refused."

"i knew that the park family were mad about that, especially soonyoung who thought she could easily get me. a week after i refused, soonyoung suddenly announced that she was pregnant. but that week when dad was setting up with her, he thinks i'm already straight which is not and never."

"that's why dad got easily fooled by her, she has a fake DNA test, saying that i'm the real father. and you know how stupid i was? i can't even do anything about it. i'm scared to ask for help. i was acting that i cared about her because dad's people were watching us from far."

"i'm scared that her father and my own father might hurt me, and being stupid and scared lend me to lose you."

ten was staring at the tall guy who was near to cry, he pouted and immediately put the cup down he was holding and walked towards johnny.

he hugged the guy which made johnny's tears burst out, he buried his face on ten's neck and there he cried more.

"i'm sorry... i'm sorry for keeping pushing you away..." ten said, he felt bad, really really bad. he didn't know that johnny really went into this situation, he wants to comfort him more but it's not enough.

he knew that it caused trauma to johnny.

"hush now, i'm here..."

johnny can't stop crying but he knew that, he felt at home in his presence.

the thai male was smiling non stop as he entered inside the building, he was curious why some of the people he saw were greeting him. this was the first time he came here but few people already know him?