s i x t e e n

c h a p t e r  s i x t e e n

"our son is already mad at you, what if he finds out what you did to his lover?"

"i didn't even hurt him, love!"

"but you still kidnapped him!"

"but i didn't hurt him!"

"yeah, whatever. i bet one million won, johnny is gonna be mad at you."

"love, don't wish for it. i'm now guilty of what i did, okay?"

"tss, you stupid asshole. now you realise why your son wished you to die."

"i'm stupid, okay? stop, please."

"no, ready your one million won."

a bright light greeted ten when he opened his eyes, he groaned after his head suddenly felt hurt. he slowly looked around and he flinched and sat up after seeing the familiar place.

all the things were gold and white, the place was so bright, he was laying on the couch right now and his eyes went on the couple who's arguing.

he knew this house, a house where he got kicked out after johnny introduced him to his parents.

"he's awake," and his wife hit him.

the father walked towards him, followed by his wife. but ten moved backwards that made the couple stop.

"we're not gonna hurt you, ten." the mother said.

"w-what i am doing here?" he gulped, he can't remember what happened, the thing he only remembered was calling a taxi.

"well, we need your help." the father said.

"w-what?" the word that only came out of his mouth.

"i listened to the voice recording you sent to my email. i thought the park wasn't really involved in the killing attempts, but i was wrong. now, i have a party and you need to come with me." the father said, smiling.

"p-party?" he asked nervously. "d-does johnny know this?" he gulped.

"oh, please. don't ask about him first, let me end this problem first so he won't be mad at me." and he massaged his head, already feeling frustrated.

"he's still gonna be mad at you because you kidnapped ten," the mother said.

"w-wait, why me though?" ten asked curiously.

"just help me, ten, okay?" he smiled.

a silence filled the whole house, he watched the maids fixing the clothes at the centre table. he looked back at the couple who waa about to leave, but he suddenly spoke.

"a-are you guys doesn't mad at me anymore?"

the couple stopped when the small thai male asked, they looked at him. the mother was the one who walked towards him followed by the father.

"we're too blind to see how you change our son, tennie. we realised everything that we have done and we're guilty about it. we know that johnny won't forgive us that easily but we can wait." she smiled.

"thank you for everything, ten. we're sorry for everything we've done to you and to your family." the father said.

they were having a drama when the door suddenly opened, showing the two bodyguards, followed by two familiar people.