f o u r

c h a p t e r f o u r

"aaa! ten hyung!" a kid ran towards him after seeing him arrive at the park where he is, a smile shown on ten's face and immediately carry the kid.

"how's the little boy doing?" ten asked.

"i'm good, hyung! noonas taking care of me here," he giggled. "but, where johnny hyung?" and the kid looks for the missing one.

"uh, johnny hyung can't go here, jake." ten said, he was thinking if he should say to the kid that he and johnny had already broken up.

"but you guys promised me last time," the kid pouted. "how about my birthday? will johnny hyung finally be here?" and he giggled.

"hmm, yeah." ten nodded, even if he was not sure about it.

"yey! love you, hyung!" and the kid hugged him.

johnny and ten are usually visiting the orphanage. there's a kid named jake and the couple really admired him. ten really wants to adopt him before but johnny doesn't want to.

they always visited the kid every week, but this time, ten was the only one who visited the kid. or maybe the other was just late?

"noona," the thai male greeted, smiling.

"what do you need?" and she raised her eyebrow, ten laughed because of it, he knew that she was really done to him.

"what papers do i need about adopting a kid?" ten asked which made the nun who was just years older than him widened his eyes.

"what made you do that?" the nun asked.

"hmm, maybe because no one is stopping me?" ten replied, making the nun groan.

"i know, but johnny doesn't like adopting kids, right?" the nun said, but she frowned after seeing ten's face after she said the name. "wae? is there something wrong?" she asked.

"that's why i want to adopt kids because he is no longer stopping me," ten said. "he is no longer part of my life."

a kid happily ran towards the tall male that was carrying two paper bags, or in short, jake's gift.

"i thought you would not come! ten hyung told me you can't go here." the kid said, pouting.

"wait, ten hyung is here?" the tall male asked, the kid nodded and frowned.

"you didn't know, hyung?" the kid asked, johnny smiled and shook his head.

"i have a gift, want to see it?" he asked happily, making the kid's eyes widened.

the two made their way under the tree, the place that they always used to stay before. the kid happily opened those gifts and he jumped after seeing the toy he wanted.

"i'm okay with those fake ones, hyung. you don't need to buy the real one." the kid said, pouting.

"i can't find those fake ones though." johnny reasoned. well, he really doesn't look for the fake ones. why would he give the kid fake toys?

jake was responsible for his age, which johnny admired. jake was fine with those fake toys because he knows that the real ones are expensive.

"but hyung, if ten hyung adopt me, it means you're also my parent?" the kid suddenly asked, making johnny stop looking at his phone.

"what?" the only word that came out of his mouth.