t h i r t e e n

c h a p t e r  t h i r t e e n

it's already their third day at the island and they've been enjoying it so much, they almost forgot the problem they had. but who cares? that's the reason why they are here.

to forget the problems for a while.

"is it hurt, dada?" the kid asked worriedly when ten started to get tattoos.

"hm-mm," he nodded. "behave there, okay?"

"okay, dada." he nodded, giggling. "how about you daddy? you look like going to cry." the kid teased, making ten laugh.

"shut up, dwarf." johnny said.

the kid just stuck his tongue out, he was now watching his parents getting a tattoo after he got the fake one. it was just the permanent tattoo, no more needles needed.

ten's tattoo was the sun, johnny was the moon and jake was the cloud. their tattoos are kinda minimalist style and they decided to put it on their wrist.

"beautiful..." the kid giggled when his parents finally finished getting tattoos.

after paying, they left the tattoo shop. ten took a picture of their wrist together, jake was on the middle, ten and johnny on each side.

they decided to eat in a restaurant again for dinner. ten was about to argue about it since johnny was spending so much but he didn't continue it. johnny was happy about it so why would he will against it?

"honey, jaehyun is calling." ten said when johnny didn't notice his phone was ringing.

"oh," johnny said. "i will answer it first."

[how's your business trip?] jaehyun asked as johnny answered the call. [it's been a week, man. don't forget my gifts, okay?]

"the fuck do you want? i'm having a peaceful dinner with my family here." johnny hissed, making jaehyun laugh.

[well, i don't need anything but my husband has. he said that, tell ten not to forget the gifts he promised] jaehyun said.

"that's all?"

[uh, no. you still have a few days before going back here, yuta said that soonyoung filed a case against yangyang] jaehyun started to talk about the main reason why he called.

"why did yangyang suddenly get involved in this?" he frowned.

[making a dna test without her consent] jaehyun said, making johnny stop.

"how did she find out that yangyang was taking a dna test?" he asked curiously.

[obviously, connections, man] the younger said. [we need to take action as soon as possible, but for now, enjoy your business trip for a while] and the call ended.

yes, it's been a week since they went here. they enjoyed every time they had and this moment was the best for them, they will never forget this.

"what did jaehyun say?" ten asked when johnny arrived at their table.

"hmm, they just remembered their gifts." johnny said, making ten chuckles.

"i also forgot it, let's buy it tomorrow." ten said, making johnny nod his head and smiled.

after dinner, they went straight home since jake already felt sleepy. ten took him a bath first before putting him to bed.