e i g h t e e n

c h a p t e r  e i g h t e e n

the party still began, after their emotional speech, they ended up getting wild because the main part of the reunion had started.

but the reality is, the bottoms was the only one who was fully awake. they were having their own world, supporting each other while twerking.

their partners was already wasted as fuck, since they moved inside the zhong's mansion since it's getting cold, the tops was peacefully sleeping at the living room. since all of them didn't fit on the three huge couches, the others, especially the older one, slept on the floor.

"i'm already dizzy..." donghyuck said as he lay his head at the table.

"can we go to sleep now?" jungwoo said, his eyes were already closed.

"where's the rooms?" the older asked, he almost fell from the ground because of the dizziness he felt.

"the rooms were on the second floor, hyungs." chenle said, same with donghyuck, his head was resting on the table, using his arms as his pillow.

"let's get our husbands first." taeyong reminded.

but one of them didn't move, almost all of them had already passed out and were sleeping peacefully.

the next day, ten woke up inside their room. there's were two beds in each room and their roommates were taeyong and jaehyun, ten groaned in pain and immediately held his head.

"how the fuck did i get here?" his roommate hissed.

"i was about to ask that though," ten said.

"what if the maids brought us here? it's impossible that our husbands brought us here because they are wasted as fuck." he asked curiously.

"do i look know? i'm also drunk last night." and ten rolled his eyes.

the two decided to go downstairs, the others also came out so decided to go downstairs together.

just to find out the tops playing in the living room.

"good morning, love." johnny greeted when he sat beside him.

"who brought me to our room last night?" ten asked, he still felt sleepy and his arm was clinging on johnny's. resting his head on his arm.

"we're supposed to be take care of because we're wasted as fuck," johnny said. "waking up in the middle of the midnight, seeing you wasted and sleeping uncomfortably. who i am to be still wasted, right?" and he rolled his eyes.

"tss, it's not my fault if you drank a lot early." ten also rolled his eyes.

"then you should sleep in our room!" he whined, making ten look at him head to toe before giggling.

"aw, my baby is mad..." and he hugged him tight.

until johnny's phone suddenly vibrated, their heads looked at it and both of them went quiet after reading the message that was from johnny's one and only father.

from: father

: i want you to come here before eight in the evening, bring ten with you

their eyes went, both of them were nervous. they thought everything was fine, the two were already planning their wedding and decided to do it secretly.