f i f t e e n

c h a p t e r  f i f t e e n

what is a warning? 💀 」

after johnny put jake to bed, he made his way out of the room. after closing the door, someone suddenly pulled him inside the guest room.

"you fucking—"

"yes, i will fuck you." he cuts him off, removing the bathrobe he was wearing.

"ooh..." was the only word that came out of his mouth after seeing his fiance wearing lingerie.

"is it beautiful?" the thai male asked.

"hm-mm, so perfect for me." he nodded, eyes still on his body.

ten didn't waste the time, he went on johnny's top. he leaned to kiss him, their kiss became more passionate and they were hungry for it.

after removing his clothes, he slowly went down until he reached his target. he licked it before entering it inside his mouth. johnny closed his eyes at how warm ten's mouth was.

it's perfect.

"hm-mm, yes~" he moaned.

"is it good, daddy?" he asked teasingly, having a smirk on his face.

"too good, aggh—"

more thrust until he cum, he can't explain how good the man is in blowjob. you already feel heaven just like that.

"fuck..." he moaned as he slowly entering inside him.

ten gripped the sheet at how big and hard johnny is, he shut his eyes, feeling the pain and pleasure.

"why are you still so tight..." he groaned, spanking the small guy's ass.

"oh, daddy~ it feels so good." ten moaned.

"hmm, is it good?" and johnny hugged him while thrusting faster. "don't forget to low down your voice, my kitty. our son was just in the next room." he smirked.

a few more thrust, ten suddenly cum that fast. he was panting at how good johnny was tonight, after releasing, johnny started to thrust again that made him moan more and louder.

"ah, fuck! daddy!"

"too loud for me, yeah, i like that." a smirk on his face showed.

johnny's thrust getting faster and louder while spanking him, few thrust and the both of them cum. ten feel the liquid inside him.

"that was good..." johnny said as he lay on the bed, panting.

ten also lay at the bed, hugging the tall guy.

"i still can't believe you proposed to me..." ten said.

"i've been planning this, baby. i was thinking if i would give the ring back or propose to you once again." johnny said, ten looked at his hand where the ring was.

"i didn't know you kept the ring..." ten said, a smile slowly showing on his face.

"of course, it cost a million won, for your information."

johnny earned a slap on his chest that made him groan in pain, but he suddenly forgot to breathe after ten went on his top.

"one more round?" he smirked.