s e v e n

c h a p t e r  s e v e n

"my lovely dolphin!"

"la la ooh nana.."

"junguwu!"

"winwin-ah!"

"my moon!"

"taeyongie, love?"

"hyuckie!"

ten witnessed it all, he was rolling his eyes nonstop because except for not having a man getting clingy when they were drunk, the guys were also teasing him.

kun already went home, ten accompanied him. well, he didn't get worried if kun went home safely because first of all, hansol was the one who picked up to kun.

"you guys should get your man." ten said.

their eyes went on the other table, the guys were still having fun. he would lie if he didn't say that he keeps looking at the tall male who's leading the mess followed by lucas and mark.

"you also should get him," taeyong said, smirking.

"why me?" ten immediately defended himself.

"because he's your man." taeil said.

"oh, shut up." he hissed, making them laugh.

the others already get their mans and bid a goodbye, they are now drunk as fuck and they are the only person who's still in the venue, most of the guest were now resting in their own room.

chenle was now pulling his drunk husband, same with jaemin. donghyuck and his fiance that clinging on his arm. yuta that kissing sicheng nonstop and the chinese male keep avoiding. taeil who's scolding doyoung that was pouting. lucas and jungwoo who's loud as fuck. while jaehyun that was following his husband like a kid since taeyong talking with those organisers, mc's, and other people that handle the venue.

and lastly, johnny. he was nowhere to be found.

he immediately stood up from his seat, he went out from the venue just to see johnny walking alone, making his way back to his room.

you know, ten. fuck it.

"johnny!" ten called, which made the tall male stop walking.

the small guy suddenly hugged him, making johnny process everything. did ten hug him? is this really happening? isn't this a dream?

"i'm sorry..." and the thai male started to cry again. "i should listen to your explanation, i should not leave..."

and now, johnny finally processed everything.

"i missed you..." the only word that came out of his mouth.

johnny hugged him back, buried his face on the small guy's neck, making the hug more tight. he missed this, he missed him, he missed this feeling. so much.

"i hope i'm not dreaming again..." johnny said, making the small guy let go from the hug, frowning.

"are you having a nightmare again?" and he caressed the tall guy's cheeks.

"how about you? are you sleeping well? how's jake?" johnny asked, making ten smile.

"i'm sleeping enough when jake was sleeping on my side, jake was also doing fine." ten answered. "looks like your drunkenness suddenly fades away," he laughed.