The beginning

It's been a few months since school started, and I

        *Thoma crumbles the paper up*

                  "Why is this stressful?"
Thoma sighs as he grabs his backpack and walks out the door.

               "Hiii diluc, why are you smiling today?" Thoma said teasingly

            "Am I not aloud to smile?" Diluc laughs a bit

           "Ive just never seen you smile in the morning, what's up?"

           "I think I'll tell you after school" diluc says as he thinks and blushes.

          Thoma and diluc arrived to school, it was almost the end of the school year, a lot of confessions are made at this time, right?

Thoma was lucky, he had been in-love with his best friend diluc since the beginning of the school year. It was he was either gonna get lucky or get rejected. He was writing poems a lot lately and love notes. He took some off of google that fit the best in his words, but the thing is, thoma doesn't know if he would like him back. Imagine wasting all that time for the person to reject you? That's funny.

             "Hey diluc" thoma says unexpectedly while they are in the hallway walking to class

             "What's up?" Diluc reply's with a confused expression on his face

             "I was wondering, since the bts concert is 2 weeks ahead of us, I decided to give us both tickets."

    "Oh, about that uhm, I'm already going    with another person, how about next time?"

       "Oh, well sure, that's okay." Thoma says un-excitedly

       "Well my class is around the corner, see you?" Diluc says

       "Yeah, see ya" thoma says waving and entering his class.

                              After school
                                 2:30 PM

               "Well, here's the news you've been waiting for"

               "Well? Tellllll" Thoma says to diluc excited to know.

              "Well, there's someone I've been liking for awhile, I mean we've known eachother since the first day of school and I've think it's time I tell you, since you're my best friend"

                   "Yeah?" Thoma says with a curious look.

                   "The person I've been liking is.."

                 "Isssss?"

                 "That girl, Michelle"

Thoma could not believe diluc's words that just came out of his mouth. He looked in disbelief and a little bit of sad drowning on his face, his hands start to get shaky and he froze for a bit.

              "Michelle? Oh, her, she's so kind, sweet, nice, good looking."

              "That's exactly why I'm asking her out tomorrow, so we can both go to the bts concert"

             " oh, that's who you're going with?"

           "Yeah, it's sounds so romantic, I know, I know"

          "Yeah... of course."

       "Anyways, I gotta go. Moms probably cooking dinner" Diluc laughs a bit and pats Thomas back while running to his house

        "Michelle..."