Exchanged Student

Monday
                                  9:05 AM

Diluc and thoma was walking to school normal like usual, just a little bit awkward. All they did was say good morning to eachother and walk.

When they got to school they both went straight to math class.

"Alright class, we got a new exchanged student, please meet eulo." The teacher announced.

"New student? What a surprise" Diluc said.

A blue haired boy walked in the class.

He greeted everybody. "Hello, as you should know my name is Eulo Lawrence, I was originally from an academy and now excited to be here." He bowed and took his seat in an empty desk.

"He's pretty cool" Diluc commented.

"I guess" Thoma replied

Diluc felt a ball of paper thrown on his head and picked it up. When he unwrapped it, the note said 'wanna be friends?-eulo' and of course diluc drew on the paper and said yes, and threw it back.
But thoma wasn't paying no attention to them, he was doing work.

                             3:20 PM

Diluc and thoma both ended classes with science, and surprising the new kid is there too.

"Okay, so today we will do something a little bit different and fun, since my lecture classes aren't entertaining and most of you guys are failing, I've decided for us to do a fun group project and make sure you understand the lesson, the whole team will get good grades if it's the most detailed, however if you don't finish or there's barely any detail, you will get 10 points off of the whole grade. Now this is due next week on Wednesday, so do your best!"

After the teacher announced the project, she picked a team of 4 students bunched up together, though some of the students didn't look happy with who they were with.

"Hmmm, zhongli, thoma, diluc, and eulo"

"Wasn't expecting the new kid on our team" Diluc said to thoma

"Me either" Thoma replied

They all got into their groups and decided to started to project after school at zhongli's place, since his room is in fact the biggest.

                            4:05 PM
When school was over, they all went to zhongli's house and of course with their parents permission.

"So, what do we do first?" Eulo said.

"Maybe, research about the planets?"

"Smart" eulo smiled at diluc while diluc was researching models for the planets.

"How about this?" Diluc showed the models to everybody and everybody agreed and proceeded to start working on it.

While diluc was getting the information for everything, zhongli and thoma worked on the models and eulo... well.

"Since you're my new friend, how about we exchange numbers?" Eulo said.

"Oh, that's a bit quick for friends that just met." Diluc responded to Eulo.

"I mean, nothings bad gonna happen, and we can chat more."

"Sure, I guess" Diluc accepted the request and exchanged numbers with Eulo.

Thoma was getting bad vibes from Eulo but didn't want to assume that quickly, he'll give him a chance, but it's weird because he didn't talk to thoma or zhongli about the exchanging numbers as a group, as if diluc's the only one there.

"alright, Mercury is done, the paint just needs to dry until tomorrow and so as the other planets, we might aswell finish this tomorrow as diluc continues to take notes, and Eulo are you helping?" Zhongli said & giving Eulo a glare.

"Oh, yes" Eulo knew he was lying and probably would actually start helping tomorrow.

                            7:30 PM

"Alright, y'all should get going it's getting pretty dark, see y'all tomorrow?" Zhongli said as getting up from the floor.

"Oh yeah, see ya" Eulo said while yawning and getting off the floor with the others.

Eulo lived on a different street so he had his mom pick him up. In the mean time thoma was walking with diluc.

"Diluc, I don't know about you but that guy gives me bad vibes" Thoma said.

"I'm pretty sure he's nice I guess, he doesn't seem that bad." Diluc responded

"Oh, and. I have something important to tell you too." Thoma announced.

"Oh, is it what I think it is?"

"Maybe but, remember what happened at the hospital?"

"Yeah."

"Do you, possibly like me back?"

Diluc went silent again and kept walking and finally broke the silent

"I just, don't know, I don't know what it feels to like someone like that."

"Oh, well take your time" Thoma said while hugging Diluc. Diluc's face was red after that, he didn't know if this was love or anything else. But he felt like he had butterflies everytime Thoma got close to him like this. He wanted to it to stay like this forever.

"I will, Thoma"