Ending of friendship?

Friday
                                  9:30 AM

Thoma just realized they had prom this upcoming week, but he didn't really want to go because neither did diluc or thoma really go to any proms every year in highschool, they would always stay at home probably playing video games or watching movies.

Diluc didn't walk with thoma to school today. Thoma was numbed anyway, he didn't care, however he was still effected by it. Thoma couldn't compare himself to Michelle, she's pretty. Ofc that's why diluc asked her out, right? But thoma thinks something is off with her, he doesn't know what, but he's getting a bad feeling.
___________________________________

                                12:05 AM

Thoma was now in the cafeteria getting his food when diluc called him over to sit with him and his girlfriend of course. He awkwardly satted down in a seat beside them. Diluc was wondering why thoma wasn't here the last 2 days, but he didn't dare to call on thoma the other 2 days.

"So, where have you've been thoma? Hanging out with some chics and ditching school?" Diluc said with a small laugh

"Family business, again." Thoma said while eating his food.

"Oh you have a lot of family business going on, care to tell us what's happening?" Michelle said.

"It's, it's personal." Thoma said kind of stuttering the fact that Michelle even said anything.

"Oh, well sorry I wasn't trying to force you" Michelle said as she giggled.
I could see a blush rising up from dilucs face, I was very jealous of their relationship.

"I'm not that hungry, I'll just, skip lunch for today" I said as I walked off and saw Michelle giving me a grin. I didn't make any reaction back tho, instead I went to the library until lunch was over.
____________________________________

                              After school
                                   3:20 PM

Thoma walked back home until he felt a hand touch his shoulder and turned him around. Oh was he shocked to see who it was.

"Hey, how are you?" Michelle said

"Uh- oh, I'm doing good, what about you?"
Thoma said stuttering again like last time.

"I just wanted to say, stay away from diluc. You are ruining are relationship and I don't think he likes you or wants to be your friend anymore. As you see, he's clearly hanging around with me a lot and not you, so why not back off?"

Thoma was too stunned to speak. He just replied with a "sure" and walked off.

____________________________________

Thoma entered his house and of course his mom wasn't home yet, usually in the evening he was alone or diluc would come to his place until it was dark, But now thoma have seen things have changed. Diluc starts to hang out with his girlfriend a lot not even spending quality time with his childhood friend, just dumped thoma in the trash like an empty bag of flamin hot cheetos.

At that time, thoma takes a shower and goes to bed early. He didn't think of anything today which was great but all he could remember was Michelle's words before he left school.

"It's best to leave diluc alone. Atleast hes happy."