Cheater.

Saturday
                                       2:05

Thoma has been ignoring diluc's calls since this afternoon. Like Michelle said, he would stay away from diluc and she's probably with him right now anyway.

Thoma did what he usually does, watch movies and eat. But he suddenly felt better and started to go outside for a walk. When he walks outside by the park, he sees this familiar girl.

"Wait, it can't be..."

He said as he spied on. It was Michelle ofc. She was with another guy and it seems like they were flirting while he saw her phone ring and it was diluc.

"Must be worried, huh?"

Thoma kept walked but another direction so Michelle wouldn't see him.

Thoma decided to go home because of an incoming pain that kicked in his stomach. But as thoma goes back He sees Michelle kissing that same dude. He just shakes his head and ran home.
____________________________________

As he we close by his house he saw diluc waiting on the door with his phone scrolling through stuff. I eventually walked up and said.

"Why are you by my house?"

"You weren't picking up my calls so, I had to tell you psychically"

"What is it?"

"Did you actually hit Michelle?"

Thoma put in a shock face. He didn't even know what diluc was talking about. Thoma has been in his house almost the week, and now this?

"No, I didn't hit Michelle. Who told you that?"

"Michelle herself. Listen, if you don't apologize to her, we aren't friends anymore"

Thoma was even in more shocked and tried to held back tears. He was actually gonna end their friendship over some stupid lying girlfriend? That would be the last thing he want.

"Now what's it gonna be?" He said as he crossed his arms.

"I'll, I'll apologize to her" he said kind of voice cracked.

"Okay good, but anyways I gotta get going"

"Okay, bye!"

Diluc didn't reply back and left.

When he couldn't see dilucs figure anymore he started bursting into tears but trying to wipe them and cover his crying with his arms. He didn't like crying over dumb reasons which made him cry more. He felt like he was a bad person and unfair, but he thought, 'what did I do to deserve this?'