Coldness

Monday
                            9:05 AM

Thoma already got dressed to go to school, he really didn't want to go today and he felt sick. He went downstairs and headed out. Diluc ran over to thoma quickly so they could walk to school together like usual, gladly he didn't have his girlfriend with him tho, his girlfriend was sick and had a cold.

"Hey thoma! Sad news Michelle is sick. I hope she gets better, I really care for her"

"Oh, me too..." Thoma says looking down on the floor while walking to school.

"She said she didn't have anything to eat at her house, so I had to get food for her yesterday before we left your place"

"That's nice of you." Thoma said kicking a rock over the street.

"Yeah, so I'll be taking care of her after school, sorry, I can't come to your house this evening."

"I understand" Thoma says as he sighs after

"Oh and by the way, I'm having a party tomorrow, other people won't stop begging me to have one so why not, and you're invited ofc" Diluc let's put a little giggle and allow bumps thoma

"Thanks tho, appreciate the invite"

"No problem bud" Diluc says as they arrive at school

"I'll see you after classes thoma?"

"Sure..."

____________________________________

                              3:20 PM

Thoma knew he wouldn't see diluc after classes because of his girlfriend, but he was also sick himself and got sent to the nurse to go home. When he arrived home, his mother wasn't there of course, she was busy at work. He tried to eat soup but all he could do is spit it out. He didn't feel like eating anything, instead he went to drink some cold water but that didn't make him any better.

He took liquid medicine and washed down the flavor with the cold water we was drinking not so long ago. He still was cold tho, he decided to take a hot shower and go to sleep before his mom came home.

While he was asleep now knocked out, he dreamed of diluc by his side sleeping and cuddling, until this monster took him away and his body wasn't warm anymore. All he wanted to do was hold diluc tight to the point they both don't want to let go of eachother. He cried while dreaming of that. All it could bring was a knot in his chest, it hurted.