IceCream

Tuesday
                                    3:05 PM

"Hey diluc!" Eulo greeted diluc while him, eulo, and thoma were walking to zhongli's house.  "Oh, hey eulo" Diluc said giving eulo a little smile. Thoma obviously being jealous and diluc noticing. Diluc went and grasped Thomas hand, Thomas heart was beating fast and feel his face heating up. Eulo then noticed and grabbed diluc's hand.

"Hey diluc, maybe we can get icecream over there?" Eulo pointed at the icecream truck.

"Wait, bu-" before diluc could finish, eulo pulled diluc to the truck. Leaving thoma behind. Thoma sighed and decided to wait for them.

"So which flavor you want?" Eulo asked diluc.

"Oh, chocolate, but can uh, I ask thoma if he wants icecream aswell?"

Eulo sighed and said "sure!" While smiling. When diluc turned back, he gave a disgusted glare at thoma, thoma wasn't happy about it.

"Thoma, what flavor of icecream do you want?" Diluc asked.

"Oh, I don't want icecream" Thoma responded.

"Are you sure? It's actually really hot today"

"I'm sure" Thoma said while smiling a bit.

Eulos face changed, and went back to innocent type when diluc turned back to get the icecream.

Thoma was up for icecream tho, but eulo ruined his mood.

When diluc and eulo got their icecream, they all started walking to zhongli's place, which they weren't that far.

                                    3:40 PM

They all started on their project, thankfully there was still one more day to Finish this, they were half done.

"Eulo, can you hand me the glue?" Zhongli said.

"Oh, sure" eulo handed zhongli the glue.

While diluc and eulo were writing and searching up definitions of all planets, zhongli saw thoma a little bit upset.

"You look tired, why don't you go home early?" Zhongli said to thoma. Thoma then looked up and denied.

"Well, how about we all stop for today, I know we all are tired, go home and get rest." Zhongli announced to everyone.

"Already?" Diluc said.

Thoma looked down and got up already going out the door. Diluc wondered whats with him all of a sudden.

"Hey thoma, why'd you leave without me?" Diluc questioned.

"Nothing, I'm just really tired"

Diluc didn't take his lie, so he gave him a hug on the behind.

"don't lie to me anymore, what's bothering you?"

Thoma felt the same way as earlier when diluc was grasping on his hand.

"Well, I'm, I'm.."

"You're what?"

Thoma sighed. "I'm just jealous seeing you and eulo, he's holding your hand and greeting you everyday. I just feel like, I feel like im just not good for you"

Diluc made a sad face. "Though I haven't made up my mind wether I like you or not, I certainly don't want you to be jealous, you're my childhood best friend, I'll always put you first on my list."

Thoma smiled, and they started to walk home together.