02:beginning

*At the Hernández House*Narrator P

Narrator P.O.V.
Mirva got a letter from Madrigal family . "Everyone come to the dining room!"Mirva calls out to her family upstairs , everyone starts to come downstairs and head to the dining room. "Yes mother" Victoria says asking. "I've got a letter from the Madrigal family" Mirva says. "The family that has magic like us but hides in the mountains away from the "dangerous" people" Alicia says sarcastically. "Yes but the letter says we've been invited to a gift ceremony" Mirva says smiling. "A gift ceremony?" Lorenzo says questioning about it."

"Yes a gift ceremony" Mirva says happily. "Apparently the gift ceremony is when a madrigal gets their gift" Y/n says and Lorenzo says "Oh" silently. "So pack your things and we gonna go there tomorrow" Mirva says making the children look at Mirva for a second and start heading upstairs to pack."

"Amor"Alejandro says behind Mirva. "Yes darling"Mirva says while Alejandro wraps her arms around her. "Excited for tomorrow" Alejandro says while his chin is on Mirva shoulder. "Mhm" Mirva says while they enjoy there loving moment....

Camilo P.O.V.
I sit at the table for breakfast with my family it was silence for awhile until my Aubela spoke making everyone look at her. "I would like to announce that we are having guest tomorrow" Aubela says and making everyone look in confusion."

"Mama who is coming tomorrow?" My mother says asking. " Oh pepa your friend Mirva and her family" Aubela says , making a rainbow appear on top of my mother head and is smiling widely. "Oh I miss her so much" My mother says. " Who's Mirva and her family?" Mirabel says asking , making Aubela speak. "Mirva and her family have magic like us" Aubela says smiling and making us speechless."

"They have magic like us??!"I say. "Of course they do , they had there magic before us" Aubela says and making us drop our jaws. "Really?!"Mirabel says and making my Aubela nod. "They are coming tomorrow so I would need the house to be tidy up" Aubela says and starts getting up from her seat."

We all got up from our seats and start heading to the village and Dolores says something. "Excited to see her again even if you met her once?" Dolores says nudging me alittle. "Who?" I say in confusion and making my sister deadpan."

"Camilo your kidding me right?" Dolores says. "No I'm not and who is her?" I say questioning. "Oh dios mío" Dolores says smacking her hand onto her forehead. "What!" I say while she walks ahead of me. what does she mean?...."

*Flashback*
"Hey Amor!" Camilo says running up to Y/n . "Yes niño bonito?" Y/n says smiling at Camilo who was turning red. "Aww is someone blushing" Y/n says laughing making Camilo embarrassed alittle bit."

"Anyways did you need something Camilo?" Y/n says making Camilo nod . "Um so can you show me your magic" Camilo says lightly blushing. "Of course" Y/n says then grabs Camilo arm then starts running to a lake. "So?" Camilo says confused. "Shh hermoso" Y/n says putting her finger on his lips."

Y/n starts to use magic , first Y/n uses her water powers to make animals and flowers then she uses her earth powers to make things around her move and to also make Y/n made a tree that had a details on them.

"Wow" Camilo says admiring Y/n , then Y/n uses her fire and air powers then she uses her creation powers. She made Camilo a gold rose and handed it to him. "Woah" Camilo says. "I'm going to keep it forever thank you amor" Camilo says kissing Y/n on the cheek then making her blush alittle bit."

"Your welcome hermoso" Y/n says hugging Camilo"

(A/N:Y'all we're 6 years old)

*Still Camilo's P.O.V.*
"Camilo" Someone says faintly. "Camilo!"Someone says again. "Camilo!!!"Someone yelled my name making me snap out of my thoughts and seeing my mother. "Hijo you need to focus we have guest tomorrow and you might see her again" My mother says smiling then walking away."

why do they keep bringing her up?

"Cami!!!"I hear someone say and I look up to see my girlfriend. "Oh hello Amor" I say running up to her then kissing her cheek. "Cami you okay?"My gf says. " Yeah im okay" I say. "Hey amor im busy right now so can you wait until tomorrow when I'm done , I love you bye" I say to her kissing her cheek again then leaving then heading to Casita."