05:Cracks

Camilo P

Camilo P.O.V.
I start helping out with everything for my little brothers ceremony and it's almost time for the ceremony to start. I head outside and stand infront of the door waiting for the people in the village to arrive after waiting for 10 minutes I see a lot of people heading this way.

They greet me and I greet them back also shapeshifting into them when greeting them and I see Y/n family come this way , I start to feel nervous for some reason and I see how beautiful Y/n family is. I see Mr.Hernández come this way and I greet
him.

"Hello Camilo" Y/n father says greeting me. "Hola Señor" I say then I greet his wife. "Hola Señora" I say then I see her give me a soft smile then they head inside and I see two 5'8 girls. "Hello" I say and they nod and head inside and I see a 5'5 boy and I greet him. "Hola" I say and he nods then heads inside."

Then I see her Y/n she looks beautiful. "Hola Camilo" I hear her say. "Hola hermosa" I say to her giving alittle smirk then I see her blush alittle bit , then she heads inside and I start to head inside to go to my parents and my sister."

I see my brother come down with Mirabel. "There you are" My father says putting his arms up in the arm sounding cheerful then we all walk up to my brother. "Ah look at you all grown up" My mom says with a head on top of her head. "Pepa amor your going to get him all wet"My father says pulling my mom back alittle bit and pushing the cloud away. I then shape shift into my father. "You are making your papa proud!" I say. " I don't sound like that" My father says defending himself. "I don't sound like that!" I say mocking my father."

"Aubela says it's time" Dolores says. " We'll be waiting at your door" My mother says whispering. "Okay okay vamos vamos" My dad says making us walk out. "Okay okay vamos vamos" I say then my dad grabs me. "All right I'm done" I say when I get pulled out."

I stand by my Tía and while Lusia is behind me and I look to my right and see Y/n with her family , then I hear Aubela speak.

"50 years ago in our darkest moment this candle blessed us with a miracle and the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community tonight we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud"

Then the curtains open to reveal Antonio and Castia makes alittle wave then the lights turned on to be set on him everyone is clapping and he looks very nervous. I see Aubela walk up the stairs smiling and I see my parents with a soft smile.

I see that Antonio is not moving and he looks to his left putting his hand out to something and I hear him speak "I need you" . I then see Mirabel come out holding Antonio hand making the crowd gasp alittle bit , but then they start walking to the stairs and they go up the stairs."

I see my parents holding eachother and Mirabel besides them and Aubela starts to speak to Antonio with a smile and Antonio looks up at her then touches the candle and touches the door handle and it glows up , then a bird flys to him.

I see Aubela sigh in relief and smile. "We have a new gift!"Aubela says smiling to the crowd and the crowd clapping and I start to cheer him on we all walk inside to see it's a very big room and has a very big tree.

I see a Jaguar coming inside and then Antonio ride on top of his back and they start to run over it the tree . I see him enjoying himself and I feel like a very proud brother.

"I knew you could do it" Aubela says to Antonio smiling. "A gift just as special as you" Aubela says. " *Gasp* we need a picture" Aubela says. "Everyone"

"Come come com come" Aubela says. "It a great night and a perfect night" "Every one together La Famaila Madrigal!" They all say and we take the picture."

Y/n P.O.V
"Well goddamn" I hear my brother say. "They have their own personal door"Victoria says in shock. "You guys are making it seem like we don't have something special" I say. "We do but we have dragons that hold our magic and our hearts" I say to them making them smile. "Of course they are the holders of our magic can't wait for the next generation of our family" My mom says."

We watch the Madrigal take their pictures with Antonio. We cheer them on with the new child that has there gift , it kind of reminds me of when we got our gift...

But then I see Mirabel walk out with a sad look on her face and I decide to follow her since her family left her out on the picture and I see her singing and I just follow behind her quietly then see her look up and she's looking at her Aubela door.

I follow her around the village then I see her in the middle of casita then I see her bend down to look at the broken flower pot and I see her get cut but I didn't react because I knew something bad might happen so I hid in shadows so she won't see me then the tiles of the house rumble. "Casita?" I hear Mirabel whisper then the floor cracks and then Mirabel follows the cracks.

The cracks start to become more heavier and big and making the house shake , the cracks start to go around the whole house and it became a lot bigger , then the doors start to flicker and losing its glow on the door.

the house is in danger?...