11:Dinner

~When Maribel and Y/n were in Bruno's tower , Camilo was looking for someone~"Gosh where is my cousin and Y/n?!" Camilo mumbles to himself , he walks around the house and downstairs then the village

"Gosh where is my cousin and Y/n?!" Camilo mumbles to himself , he walks around the house and downstairs then the village. "Camilo~" Gf/n said running up to Camilo. "Oh hey" Camilo says looking around again and asking villagers but they shook their heads."

"Camilo who are you looking for?" Gf/n says asking. "My cousin and Y/n , since we are having dinner soon" Camilo says looking at his girlfriend. "Hm okay" Gf/n says. "Well I'll see you tonight" Gf/n adds on. "Okay bye love you" Camilo says. "Love you too" Gf/n says walking away."

"I need to get rid of Y/n as soon as possible"

Camilo looks around the whole place but didn't find the two girls so he started to help out with the village if they needed anything some said yes but some said no , after Camilo helped with the village he went back to Castia to get ready for dinner tonight.

"I guess I'll see Y/n for dinner tonight"

After singing the song they head into the dining room. "Time to eat!" Aubela says calling out everyone , the Hernández family sit at the table and then the Madrigal family sit as well. Mariano and his mother sit next to eachother.

Camilo's girlfriend sat next to Camilo and Y/n say next to Lusia. "The Guzman's and the Madrigal's together will be good for the Encanto" Aubela says and Marianos mom agreeing."

The Hernández family has a feeling something is wrong but they put their instincts aside after dinner. "Yes now lets hope tonight is not a disaster" Mariano's mom says very happily."

Y/n sees Dolores with wide eyes and looking very nervous like she has something big to say but she hopes it's not confessing her love to Mariano infront the family. Y/n sees Maribel looking at Dolores with seriousness and it hit Y/n with realization.

"I have to breakup with Gf/n after dinner"

Camilo was looking at Y/n talking to Lusia and he sees Y/n with admiration and love , the same love for Y/n when they were little kids playing together. Camilo couldn't help but smile then he snapped out of his trance with Gf/n talking to him.

"To a perfect night , salute!" Aubela says standing up and bringing the glasses together. Maribel were still going at it with the very intense staring contest. Y/n father looked concerned even her siblings were concerned with the staring contest but they thought it was a game they are playing.

The Hernández family continued to eat and mind their business , then Dolores was whispering something to Camilo's ear and his eyes widen also his jaw dropped making him shift to Maribel , his Tio Bruno and back to himself but his face was misplaced.

Y/n didn't notice since she was talking to Lusia but then something caught Y/n attention green shards her eyes widen but she didn't want to make it look obvious so she continued to talk to Lusia

"Camilo fix your face" Félix says nervously whispering he then changes back then Camilo whispers something to his fathers ear making him spit his drink out making it splash on Mariano

The Guzman family look at Félix weirdly and Y/n was seeing the chaos that is about to happen so she whispered something to her fathers ear. "Something bad is gonna happen" Y/n whispers making her dad nod nervously but decided to act casual.

Y/n mother caught on and started to eat 'peacefully' ,  "Maribel the cream please" Maribel says nervously asking her dad that is making a 'normal' acting face . His hands slightly shake the bowl of cream and giving it to Maribel , then handing it to Isabel

Pepa looks at Maribel with eyes wide and jaw dropping forming a huge thundering cloud making Y/n little brother alittle scared and clinging on to his sister Alice . "Sh it's okay" Alice whispers to their little brother. "Pepa the cloud" Aubela says nervously and embarrassed.

"Clear skies , clear skies , clear skies , clear skies" Pepa whispers making Julieta with a weird look on her face , then Pepa whispers something to Julieta making her eyes widen , then cracks start to appear on the bottom of Maribel feet .

Mariano calls out Maribel name making her hit her head on the table. "Everything okay?" Mariano asks unsettling. Agustín answers for Maribel . "Everything is great she just excited for you to purpose which you should as fast as you could" Agustín says not realizing what he had said.

"Actually I was gonn-" Maribel cuts off Mariano and making Isabel face Mariano . "You were actually gonna  hurry" Maribel says fixing Isabel dress. "Wel- Well since everyone has a tad Mariano wanted to make it with a song" Mrs.Guzman says then facing Lusia. "Lusia could you get the piano?!" Mrs.Guzman says with excitement."

Then Y/n looks at Lusia in a worried face . "O-Okay" Lusia says with a wavering tone and the urge to cry since he gift is practically fading away and Y/n feels really bad .

"Uh ha ha well it's actually family tradition to sing after" Maribel says pushing Mariano off his seat then kneeling on one knee holding out a ring. "Isabela those week-" Mariano was cut off by Maribel jumping on one of the cracks."

Y/n looked nervously at Maribel then she looked at her sister making a concerned look to the family. This is going to end very badly I already know , lord please help this family" Y/n thought."

"Your doing great" Maribel says ignoring the pain on her hip or back . "Those perfect flowers" Mariano continues but Maribel sees Antonio's animal playing with the green shards.

Oh no I need to do something

Y/n was going to help but her father said not to get involved or else something worse will happen. Y/n was going to disobey but Y/n father gave her a deadly glare that made her sit back and thinking nothing is happening around her

Then Lusia comes in dragging the piano and crying then Maribel sees the animas putting it together like their actual humans . Antonio get your animals

Isabel was not having the proposal at all her face says it all but she had to do it for the family . "Will you marr-" Mariano was cut off by Maribel saying 'NO!' then Maribel started to chase the animals because they completed the vision .

Lusia started to have a whole mental breakdown infront of the family , Pepa cloud started to start a whole storm the bird of Antonio got scared and left , and screams were heard

"Maribel found Bruno's vision she's in it destroy the magic and we're all doomed!!" Dolores says in a rush and loudly also covering her ears , two green plates of Bruno's vision got accidentally made its way to Aubela and she saw Maribel with Casita being broken down and Y/n with someone who can't be seen in the vision."

Maribel looked up and Y/n looked at the vision and her eyes widen , Camilo eyes widen looking at Y/n , then the cracks were happening Camilo was shapeshifting into a baby man then Pepa was storming heavily then Isabel flowers hit Mariano's nose like a smash papaya .

The villagers came yelling something and the priest started to pray since he saw the chaos happening making the villagers eyes look at them weirdly then it started to rain on everyone. Y/n mom and dad went straight to their shared room leaving the chaos that is happening

The three siblings of Y/n left the room to their room they shared and Y/n looked at Aubela then everyone leaving them to check on her family.

"Y/n wait!" Camilo says going to run after her but gets held back by his now ex gf . "Gf/n I'm breaking up with you I'm sorry it's just we're not meant for eachother and you only wanted me because of my family" Camilo says storming away to Y/n."