10:Bruno

Narrator P

Narrator P.O.V.

(Recap)

Oh I was having fun with sand and then this happened" Y/n says."

Maribel you lucky I had a back up lie because you are horrible at lying"

Mirabel looked at Y/n nervously while Y/n is in a calm state but then Lusia came upstairs and she was having a mental breakdown but had the courage to talk .

  "My gift! I'm loosing my gift" Lusia says worried and crying at the same time. "What" Aubela says confused . "Mirabel and I were having this little talk about me carrying too much , so i tried not to carry too much but i realized it was putting me behind then i knew i was going to let everyone down and i felt really bad so i was grabbing all the donkeys , but when i went to go throw the donkeys in the barn there were heavy" Lusia says and runs to her room crying."

Aubela looked at Mirabel. "What did you do , what did you say to her" Aubela says in a anger tone. "Nothing I-" Mirabel was cut off by Aubela . "Mirabel" looks at her watch. "I have to go for Isabel engagement , stay away from Lusia until i can talk with her and tonight we can't have anymore problems and whatever your doing stop doing it!" Aubela says glaring at Mirabel before heading downstairs."

Y/n looks at Mirabel who was staring at Lusia door , Y/n knew how hard Aubela was on Mirabel she felt bad for her she's the only one without a gift in her family . Mirabel then dragged Y/n to her room close the door and place 4 green shards on the desk and puzzles them together .

"Why am i in your vision Bruno" Mirabel whispers then a very loud thundering sound came from the bedroom door. Mirabel and Y/n turn around then see Tia Pepa holding a box of stuff and a thundering cloud."

"Tia geez " Mirabel says holding the green shards behind her back . "Sorry Sorry I- I didn't mea-" Pepa looks up and shoos the cloud away out the bedroom door. "I just wanted to get the last of antonio things then i hear the name we do not speak of " Pepa says while a cloud formed on her head."

"Great now i'm thundering it will turn into a drizzle then it will turn into a sprinkle" Pepa says in a worried tone looking very stressed out making Y/n concerned. "Clear skies Clear skies" Pepa says calming down and the cloud disappearing. Pepa takes a deep breath and whispers 'clear skies' and holding the teddy bear. "Tia Pepa" Mirabel says making Y/n deadpanned knowing Pepa is going to  storm again."

"Mirabel stop" Y/n whispers to Mirabel but she didn't listen. "If Bruno-" Then Pepa head straightens up and making a dark thundering cloud. "Mirabel i warned you to stop now Tia Pepa is going to storm" Y/n says pinching the bridge of her nose. "If he had a vision about someone what would it mean?" Mirabel says ignoring Y/n remark again . "We don't talk about Bruno" Pepa says rigging the towel out of frustration . "I know it's just hypothetically if he saw you-" Mirabel was cut off with Pepa shooing her cloud away."