06:Casita

A/n:
Hello im very happy you guys are reading my story and I've created a new story so please read it if you want to

A/n: Hello im very happy you guys are reading my story and I've created a new story so please read it if you want to

^more chapters are coming :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n P.O.V.
I thought Casita was strong like Aubela said she was but how is the house cracking also the candle seems to be losing its light...

Then I see Maribel run upstairs into Antonio room and I see Aubela come downstairs looking worried then the music stops and everyone is slient and all I hear is Aubela and Mirabel talking .

"Boo!"I hear Camilo whisper in my ear making me jump alittle bit. "Camilo!"I say whispering. "Someone scared?"He says smirking and oh god that smirk can make me melt. "Yeah you scared me Camilo" I say alittle annoyed and he laughs alittle bit. "Do you wanna talk?" Camilo says looking away. "Yeah sure" I say then he takes my hand and we head outside then he brings me to a lake we sit down on the grass.

"So Y/n tell me about you" Camilo says. "Um I have powers like you and your family also I have dragon" I say. "A dragon?!"I hear him say in a shocked expression. "Mhm" I say. "How?!"He says asking. "After I get to know you Camilo" I say smiling. "Well I can shapeshift and I'm very handsome also very funny" He says smirking at me and you laugh.

"What's so funny?" He says annoyed. "Oh nothing" I say to him then looking at the night sky. "Can you show me your dragon now?!"Camilo says smiling. "Okay okay" I say then I get up ."

I used my water abilities then I start to form a dragon with the water and it starts to glow and my dragon appeared (Athena) ...
"Athena!"I say making her look at me. "I've missed you" I say making Athena out her head close to me then I forgot Camilo was here. "Oh right- Camilo this is my dragon Athena" I say to him then I look at him he giving that expression "I just saw a ghost" .

You chuckle alittle bit. "Camilo it's okay come here she doesn't bite unless it's shapeshifters" I say jokingly making him jump and step a few steps back. "Camilo I'm kidding she's nice as long you treat her well" I say in a serious tone making him gulp.

He walks up to Athena and places his hand on her nose and Athena then licks Camilo's hand. "Ehhh" I hear him say with his wet hand. "She likes you Camilo" I say laughing. "Y/n it's not funny" Camilo says. "Shhh enjoy the moment" I say while putting my attention on to Athena then Camilo we just stare at eachother with a loving sensation...

he looks very handsome

she looks so pretty in the moonlight
𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧