04:Ceremony

A/n: Camilo has a girlfriend in this story

Camilo P.O.V.
mi vida I've missed you so much
𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧
*FLASHBACK*
Today is the day Y/n is leaving me forever , I didn't want Y/n to leave me because I love her so much that I can't let go of her ... but she made me a rose that I'll cherish forever. Her beauty was like no other she can define Aphrodite in many ways that I can't even explain . She's all I've ever wanted in my life .

"Hey Camilo" I hear Y/n say in a sad tone. "Hey hermosa" I say in a sad tone , we look into eachother eyes and start to tear up alittle bit , so we decided to hug and hold eachother in are arms. "I'm gonna miss you Y/n" I say while enjoying her embrace and wanting to stay like this forever... "Camilo I'm gonna miss you so much and I love you" I hear Y/n say making me speechless but having the courage to say something...."

"I love you too mi amor" I say to Y/n and I pull away from the hug and I see her smile at me making me blush and making me feel safe in her presence but her smile faded away when her mom called out her name...

"Y/n sweetie it's time to go" Y/n mother says to her and going up to Y/n and grabs Y/n hand and then starts to walk away. "Wait" Y/n says pulling out of her mom grasp , she runs to me and kisses my cheek. "I love you and I will miss you hermoso"

"I love you too and I will miss you too hermosa" I say watching her leave with her parents and siblings..."

mi vida I'm gonna miss you goodbye

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧
*END OF FLASHBACK*

i have to talk to her and be with her like I done before many years ago ... oh wait I have girlfriend and she's going to be at my brothers gift ceremony tomorrow

*THE NEXT DAY *

Narrator P.O.V.
Today is a very special day for Felix and Pepa since it's their sons gift ceremony , everyone is busy for today and the whole village is excited because a madrigal is getting his gift today...

Mirabel wakes up and takes a deep breath and out " Make your family proud" Mirabel then proceeded to slide down the stairs " Morning Aubelo!" Mirabel says passing the picture."

Three children start to run to Casita and Mirabel walks down the hall while the windows start to open and Mirabel heads to the dining area and Casita rolled 9 plates on the table and Mirabel catching them before they fell making Mirabel sigh in relief , then a child starts to speak. "HEY WHERES MY GIFT AT" A child says with every energetic energy at this time in the morning."

"My cousin's ceremony is tonight" Mirabel says. " What's his gift?!!" A child says asking. " We're gonna find out" Mirabel says carrying the plates. " WHATS YOUR GIFT?!"The child with a lot of energy. "Who's asking?" Mirabel says with a devilish expression. "US!" The three children say."

When the children yelled it woke Y/n up. "Oh dear lord can't even sleep peacefully" Y/n mumbles then got ready then heads downstairs while Mirabel is setting the table. "Well us! I can't just talk about myself" Mirabel says not noticing you enter the dining area. " I'm only part of the amazing Madrigals" Mirabel says pointing to the family tree on the wall. " Who are the amazing Madrigals??!" The three children say asking very loudly."

(A/n: The song is long and I want to like get to the story so I'm very sorry if I didn't type down the lyrics)

Y/n P.O.V.
I leave the dining area while Mirabel is talking to very annoying children and I see Aubela preparing things. "Hi Aubela" Y/n says making Aubela smile. "Hello Y/n" Aubela says giving a kiss to you on the cheek. "Y/n can I ask you something" Alma asks. "Oh yes of course" I say. "Can you use your magic to help with the ceremony"Alma says. "Of course I'll do anything to help out around her since it's a big day for everyone here" I say smiling."

"Okay can you make little decorations for the stairway" Alma says. "Of course" I say then I start to create it in my mind then it starts to come out of my chest. "Here you go" I say handing it to Alma. "Thank you Y/n , you have a very special gift" Alma says then started to decorate. "Y/n can you make fireworks" Alma says. "Okay" I say then I make it in my head then it comes out of my thigh and I hand it to Aubela. "Thank you Y/n"

"Hey" I hear someone say behind me and I look at see a boy who had a yellow poncho and curly hair that looked very fluffy. "Oh hi" I say looking at him. "So what's your name" He says asking. "I'm Y/n and can you tell me your name" I say. "I'm Camilo the most handsome guy you've ever seen" He says with a smirk. "Oh really now?" I say. "Mhm"He says looking at me. "Well Camilo I'm busy right now so I'll talk to you later" I say. "Oh yeah we will talk later"Camilo says smiling."

Camilo P.O.V.
It is her , it's her , it's always going to be her
"Camilo!"I hear my mother yell my name. "Yes mama" I say. "Stop daydreaming and help out" Mh mom says while a cloud is forming on top of her head..
𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧