03:The Guest

*The Next Day*

*The Next Day*

Narrator P.O.V.
Today is the day before Antonio gift ceremony , the Hernández family is arriving at Ecanto today. Alma(Aubela) is very excited to see the family since she has a favorite Hernández coming today. Alma woke up early to set everything up because she need it perfect , she was worried that something will go wrong when they arrive.

Everyone in the house starts to wake up to get ready for the day also to tidy up the place for the guest. "I'm so excited to see Mirva again!" Pepa says excited and happy. "Yes we are all excited to see them again , it's been years since they visited" Alma says. "They are coming in a hour so be ready" Alma says again and goes to the village."

Y/n P.O.V.
"Y/n we are arriving there soon" My mother says. "I don't wanna see that old woman's face again" Victoria says annoyed. "Victoria watch what you say , you should be thankful that we are invited to this ceremony" My mother says in a serious tone. "Ugh fine" Victoria says bothered. "Be excited all of you because maybe you guys can find a lover at Ecanto" My mother says smiling."

a lover? Let's see if I find one

*ONE HOUR LATER*
*Back at Casita*

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

Narrator P.O.V.
Aubela is telling everyone to set the table and stand infront of the door. "Mama calm down your stressing too much" Julieta says to her mother. "I know but everything needs to be perfect" Alma says. "I'm so excited to see Mirva again it's been so long" Pepa says. "Dolores do you hear them?"Alma says and Dolores pausing for a second."

"Yes I hear their footsteps" Dolores says making the family feel many mix feelings , then the door opens to reveal... Alejandro, Mirva , Victoria , Alicia, Y/n , and Lorenzo."

The family eyes widen and gasps . Pepa ran to Mirva hugging her in a tight friendly hug. "I miss you so much Mirva" Pepa says tearing up alittle bit making a cloud appear on her head. "I miss you too Pepa" Mirva says enjoying the embrace."

Alma then suddenly walks to Y/n then hugging her then pulls away. "Hello Y/n it's been a very long time since I've seen you" Alma says smiling at Y/n. "Yes it's been a very long time" Y/n says smiling to Alma. "Your beautiful as always" Alma says fixing your hair then Alma speaks."

"Everyone to the table" Alma says then putting her arm around Y/n arm to walk with her. "I miss you Aubela" Y/n says. "Me too Y/n" Alma says giving a kiss on Y/n cheek. Everyone walks to the table and sits down to eat and chat with eachother."

Camilo P.O.V.
When I heard the front door open I saw a beautiful girl with very pretty eyes and the sunset shining on her. "Are you okay Camilo" I heard Dolores say to me whispering. "Yeah" I say whispering back. I couldn't believe how pretty she was but she looks familiar to me ....

she looks like that girl in my dreams... wait is this the her my mother was talking about?!...

Y/n?...

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Aubela say for everyone to sit at the table and we head to the dining area where we all sat and ate. I keep looking at her and admiring her features then Dolores whisper something to me ...

"So do you remember her?" Dolores says whispering. "Yeah..." I say faintly  I then got up out of my chair and I excused myself to my room. I open my door then close it shut. I look into my closet and looking for that golden rose she gave me many years ago...

"Where is it?"I mumble to myself. I keep looking and I see it and it was glowing. "Found it" I say faintly to myself..."

I've missed you mi vida ...

Y/n P.O.V.
The house is very vibrant and colorful also alive , I sat next to Isabela since she is my favorite madrigal also her two other sisters I haven't met yet , I then continued to eat my food but I got interrupted by a boy that was probably 5'4 has curly hair with freckles also having a poncho that is a sun yellow with alittle chameleon on them. He looks cute though if I have to be honest ...

he looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧