Decisions

Hey guys

Thank you for choosing to read this story

This story has got 200+ views so a big thank you to all my wonderful readers

I would love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts about the chapter. Since this is my first time writing, your thoughts encourage me to write more.

The above song is called 'Milan Abhi Aadha Adhura Hai' from the movie 'Vivah'

If you like this story then please vote and share it with your friends

~~~~~~~

So now we have been introduced to the Bride-To-Be as well as the Groom-To-Be

Let's see how the Groom-To-Be reacts to his Bride-To-Be's decision

~~~~~~~

The next day Samar called the Singh residence in the evening claiming to have some wonderful news for them.

Aakash called his wife and children to hear the news.

Samar says, "I just got a call from Rajesh saying that Priyanka has accepted the proposal. So Abhimanyu, congratulations because it looks like you're going to have a wife sooner than you thought. Rekha Ji, you can start the wedding preparations."

Abhimanyu looked stunned while Aakansha hugs him and says, "Congratulations Dada"

Aakash asks, "When can we meet our future daughter in law?"

Samar replies, "Aakash Ji, you and your wife should come to my house tomorrow to match the kundalis and find a suitable date. You can meet her then."

The adults all talked for a bit to discuss their travel plans.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu was still trying to process that Priyanka had accepted him.

She didn't even know his name or what he looked like, but she still accepted him.

Just like him, all she knew was her future spouse's personality and she agreed to get married to him.

Abhimanyu was extremely happy to have found a wife who clearly valued a person's personality over their outward appearance.

~~~~~~~

The next day, Abhimanyu was looking for some good colleges in Delhi for his future wife and his sister.

Aakansha was also sitting with him and helping him sort out the colleges based on the advice she had gotten from her teachers. 

Suddenly, Abhimanyu's phone beeped. 

He opened the phone to see that his Samar Kaka had sent him a picture and a message.

He saw the photograph and was mesmerised by his future wife's beauty.

He read the message his uncle had left below the picture and blushed.

Aakansha notices this and asks, "What happened?"

She peeks over her brother's shoulder and reads the message the message their Kaka had sent:

I know that you're desperate to see her face, so I decided to send you her picture. 

Now, I know that she looks beautiful but don't keep staring at her photo all day.

Aakansha couldn't help but laugh which made her brother blush even more.

~~~~~~~